1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What would you say/do to your worst enemy if you had the chance?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Oct 2, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

My enemy is always bitching and trying to boost her pathetic ego by putting others down so I would tell her she's a filthy bitch who needs to clean her act up and then i'd wait for that slap she gave me when I was 11 to come back so I could knock the bitch out. As brutal as that sounds I don't plan on killing her. Just seriously injure. I know.. I know.. Revenge isn't the solution but hey.. She needs a wake up call :dry:

I'm not as evil and immature as I may have seemed above in real life.. I'm a nice girl. I just see my enemy as an excuse for violence. I don't think anyone would try help her besides her stupid brothers anyway.

Good lord that was a weight lift off my shoulders.

#1 ChloeKiss, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
  2. Blossom85

To be honest.. I don't have any enemies, however if I did.. I wouldn't waste my energy on getting any type of revenge cause your enemy is not worth it.

There is someone whom I met online once though but I don't consider her my enemy.. Just someone who I used to know and who only cares for herself, who basically just mis-treated me, treated me like garbage a lot, and ignored me when she was the one who initially began to court me (I guess if you wanna call it that) I was supportive, tried to help her and be there for her when she wasn't doing well.. Yet Her lasts words to me in a text message was that I was a S**T and that it was lucky I lived in another country as she would find me and beat the crap out of me.. As much as it hurt me and I really wanted to reply, I couldn't lower myself to her standards, so I blocked her phone number from my iPhone and just got on with my life.. It has been about 9mths since then and it has been amazing cause I let her go.

If I had spent that 9mths coming up with revenge scenarios, I would be emotionally and mentally exhausted.. At some point, you just need to let go and not let that person bother you.. Cause if you do or say anything to them.. They have won, cause they know it's annoying you or hurting you. It takes too much time and energy to hold a grudge and wanna get revenge when there are people who care for you that you could instead spend your time and energy on.

3. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I guess you're right. I don't like skew over different ways I could get revenge on this girl but whenever I hear her name I cringe and think about how jelous and vindictive she was to people when I went to school. She still is now. I've witnessed it from a distance.

I let go of the grudge but I wouldn't say no to hitting her if she tried to hit me again. I hold a LIGHT grudge on her when I see her face but it's faded alot over the years.

4. RAdam

Fuck You :grin:

5. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't have enemies. There are people I consider to be utterly contemptible, but that's the closest to it.

I wouldn't be violent. You can de-construct what they pride themselves in, however. If someone detestable considers themselves to be nice, it's effective to tell them exactly how insincere that niceness is, why exactly it's self-serving, and anything to dispel or at least make them doubt that characteristic they thought they possessed, for example. Not angrily or spitefully, though. Explaining where they went wrong with the intention of helping them is a good thing to do; if they can't accept that, then both parties should move on, but if they can accept that, then you've both achieved something out of it.

If somebody were to irk me enough to make me consider them an enemy, I would simply cut them out of my life to the furthest extent possible. Fortunately, nobody has become what I would consider an enemy to me. If it's somebody you have to work with (in a school or workplace environment), then sitting down to discuss the problem and how to overcome it, preferably with mediation, is probably the best option.

If you want to blow up at them, remember that retaliation is likely to occur. If you want to spread rumours/discredit them, make sure you're squeaky clean. And then be aware that you've probably justified their being your enemy in the first place by engaging in that sort of behaviour. Being nasty is likely to result in discrediting yourself.

Don't burn bridges if you're able to get along without doing so, no matter how unlikely you think you are to cross them. Sometimes a rash decision can catch up with you years down the line, sometimes even decades.

6. Emulator

Probably say something like don't do it again. Then leave each other alone until we cross paths once more, if we ever do.

7. HappyGirlLucky

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is why I like EC. People here accept that people are different, and don't attack people for this difference even when they don't necessarily understand it. (&&&)

8. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I really have no enemies. And if I did, I would just avoid them as much as possible. I'd rather spend time with friends. :icon_bigg

9. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

Don't let such lowly people get to you, she's not worth you're time. You have more important things to think about.

She's you're enemy, only because you let her.

#9 Ouzo, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
  10. Hexagon

My worst enemy is capitalism. So I'd utterly destroy it, obviously. If you insist on making me choose a human, then I don't really care. I don't really have enemies. People piss me off, sure, but either things get sorted out, or I don't associate with them.

11. shinji

shinji Guest

I pity the fool who has made the grave mistake of turning me into his enemy.

12. Candace

I'd just be like "I really feel sorry for you and I hope that you have enough brain power to change your ways and to treat the people that both of us are friends with nicely". Then again, I stopped caring and don't think very highly of them at all. :dry:

13. White Knight

I am not interested in suicide so I let my worst enemy live.

14. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    at times I can be my own worst enemy `not easy` Also my dad would easily suit this also .
    I deal with it by ignoring the negative & self doubt .

15. twosoups

Hug and be friends probably, but then again... This is easy to say when you don't really have any enemies.

16. Yosia

Hopefully the chance would be when we standing on the edge of a cliff so i could just kick them off.

17. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis:icon_twis

Fuck u mom u vapid cunt i am nevetr mowimg the lawn again!!!!!!!!!!!!

nah jk i am my only enemy and i tell myself mean shit every day!

18. One Man Army

Right, I'm my own worst enemy too. I still feed, wash, hydrate and clothe myself (not always at weekends mind you!) but considering the hell I put myself through sometimes, I don't go out of my way to make anyone else's life a misery.

I tend to ignore people who I'd be better off without. It's easier that way.

19. Ryujin

Ah. Mr Bond. We meet at last.

20. Yossarian

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tie him sitting upright in a folding metal chair, and make him sit and watch reruns of the 700 Club until he totally loses his mind, like the host, Pat Robertson.