1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I lied again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Daniel6, May 2, 2007.

1. Daniel6

I just had dinner with one of my guys im quite close to at canteen. We ate and talked as ussually. Then he asked me if i was gay and i answered "no". I hate telling a lie.:icon_cry:

2. Jim1454

It's tough... but you have to come out on your own schedule. Do you think he was asking for a reason? Could he be gay too? Be interested in you?

Asking in the canteen was probably not the right place. Depends on how close you are to this person - would you feel comfortable being honest with him?

3. SpikySpice

When he asks you, just notice his emotion, his eyes, be strong at the right time and answer him the truth
    He dosen't ask you just for fun

4. Dont worry, I do the same thing by default. Then I go wait i actually am. But like Jim and Spiky said reveal it in your own time and get a sense of how he might react

5. SpikySpice

But I used to be really scared to, and now I'm really regreted, so just be brave
    I have to say it's hard to know why people ask us who we are for

6. Daniel6

He is definitely not gay since i know his girlfriend.
    This guy is very smart. I've known him very well and so has he. We were classmate in high school and now we study in the same university. I remembered once he said that being gays is a sickness. :frowning2:
    I dont know if he asked me for fun. But it took me surprise when he asked so. He didn't ask directly if i am gay or not. This is our conversation last night. I'll translate it into English since we always speak to each other in our native language
    He: If there was a whore who offer to have sex with you without wanting to be paid, would u agree?
    I(surprise, hesitate in 2 seconds):No
    He: Are u gay ?
    I: I'm afraid of catching STDs or AIDS
    He: What if she doesn't carry them?
    I:It depends. Would you want to have sex with an old women or the ugliest girl on the planet?
    He: Of course, not. What if she looks beautifully and young?
    I(say nothing, nod my head)
    He(seem to be relieved): it's good.

Then we left the canteen.

I feel very guilty now though i tried not to lie him in words. I want to tell him the truth now but im afraid he will tell someone else and all my friends might know it.:icon_sad:

7. Aww thats not cool:icon_sad:. If he would do something like that then i dont think you should tell him

8. Jim1454

I agree - that wasn't a very meaningful conversation. Quite hypothetical, and in fairly poor taste. When you put it in context for us, I would not worry about lying to him about this. You need to be ready, and you need to decide who you tell and who you don't.

9. Kimi

I never lied in my life.

Ok. That's a lie, obviously:eusa_danc
    I mean, don't worry. I do exactly same things sometimes.

No need to feel bad at all(*hug*)

10. Daniel6

i decide not to tell him the truth
    thanks for your replies, guys