1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The person who annoys you the most. What do they do?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gfig, Oct 2, 2014.

1. Gfig

Gfig Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Let's face it, there's always that one person who is so annoying or stupid that you just cannot stand their presence. What do they do that's annoying? Obviously, names should still be confidential.

This kid is the biggest know-it-all and faker there is. He plays the "take pity upon me because I'm adopted" game to get into all his AP classes. He doesn't qualify!!! Then, he purposely writes like a slob so the teachers let him write on his laptop so he can seem smart. He always answers the questions wrong and it got to the point where the well known quote for many teachers and students was "no, insert name here, that's not the answer. That isn't the answer either, insert name here. Insert name here why don't you give someone else a try." And then he has a literal SPEECH prepared for every question he asks! He follows me around all day because his sole goal in life is to "out smart" me. He asks all these questions then looks it up on his laptop then says we're friends then stalks my Instagram, Twitter and Facebook and it's just horrible! Luckily, my kik and snapchat are safe, for now. He just wants to be better than I am. 1. He isn't and 2. Even if he was, I honestly and truly, do not care. In Spanish class, he tries to make me look but by saying "you didn't stress the 'i' in 'Pelicula' enough" or something to that affect. But the truth is, when people need Spanish help, they don't get a dictionary, THEY ASK ME!!! And in global history it's worse. Today I got a question wrong. No big deal, right? But he said "HA! You idiot! Julius Caesar didn't get assassinated in 45 BC, it was 44! I'm smarter than you!" But my teacher made me feel better by saying "you honestly sound like you've been waiting your entire life to say that." I just can't deal with him, he causes so much stress! :tantrum::***::help::dry::eusa_naug

2. TurtleCat

I consider myself a pretty easygoing person overall, I like most people and it takes a lot to really get to me. That said, I can't stand people that are just really hateful and judgmental. Or any type of bully.

3. Blossom85

The people who annoy me most would be customers who ring for stupid reasons or who just want to abuse or yell at us for something that they did wrong. You need to learn not to take it personal though and just give the best customer service you can..

Other then that, I have no time to be annoyed by people in my personal life. It takes up to much energy to let yourself be bothered by it.

4. Stripe101

Now, now, we'll all have assholes like that in our lives. They memorize meaningless facts to make themselves seem smarter instead of understanding the big picture. Knowing the date King Louis lost his head doesn't mean you understand the causes of the French Revolution. These kind of people need to put others down to make themselves feel smarter.
    Leave him be. He's already oozing with self-hatred.

5. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Generally I try not to be annoyed by people. I mean, working retail, there's no avoiding it, whether it's the customer on her phone half asking you for something while being caught up in her phone conversation or the cranky asshole that's looking for someone to yell at and something to complain about.

But there is one person, one specific individual, that annoys me to no end oh my god.

My sister has this "friend" (I use the term loosely because this person is a very shitty friend) that I can't stand. She constantly invites herself over, badmouths everyone, and thrives on drama. When there's an opportunity for drama, she'll intentionally try to make things worse by stretching the truth or blatantly making things up to get people more upset with each other. She talks bad about my sister to other people all the time. She's constantly fishing for compliments and languishing about how she's ugly and has no friends and everyone hates her - but if you agree, she laughs and doesn't believe you, because she knows she's trying to drag compliments and praise out of people. But then it gets weird, because she copies my sister constantly. She'll go out and buy matching outfits, and try to wear them at the same time as my sister so she can complain about how my sister copies her. She even wore the same dress to their high school graduation - she returned the one she'd already bought to get the same one my sister had! And she's really mean, she always makes fun of everyone over everything. This one time a co-worker of ours was saying a prayer on the one year anniversary of her childs death, and she literally laughed in her face for praying. She's blatantly mean to my sister too, always trying to belittle her, and very controlling. She always wants to know where she is, what she's doing, and who she's with. She's like a posessive girlfriend! Oh, and if my sister dares to do anything with anyone else, she either pouts about it and whines about not being wanted, shows up uninvited, or blows up and screams about losing her best friend - because you know, it's impossible to have multiple friends. It's like her little world revolves around my sister and trying to copy her, and it's really creepy. Oh, and she always needs to one up everyone about everything - good or bad. If you get sick, she's sicker and she's trying harder than you to go about the day so you should shut up. She's a self-centered, disloyal, obnoxious, obsessive creep of a person. And I want to punch her in the face so fucking badly.

Sorry for the wall of text, I guess I needed to rant... :icon_redf

6. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

So this has to be narrowed to one type ? I'm pretty much willing to include all humans .
    Ignorami
    Nonteamplayers
    Whiners
    Posers
    Know it alls who don't ....
    Kiss asses
    Douchebags
    Bullies/twats same diff
    Spoiled little kids
    Dudes who act badass and just , nah.
    Europeans who have airs apparent for who the fuck even knows how they imagined that right.
    Self entitled dickheads
    Self absorbed cunts who act like they don't know it .
    Virgins
    Oh man , people who don't cuss.
    People who try and yap at my ear before 11 a m
    Sorry man me and other than like maybe 5 others just can end up brawling .

7. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Haha it's a girl, he name is Anahi and she's just so bossy…and a "leader" and so am I in terms that we like to "run the show" and so we bump heads all the time. Like today in class we had a class project and so I was placed as leader, voted by the class so we were talking about Muletillas words like "ummmmm" or "like" or "so" words that you use when you're thinking something up, so that we could explain it to another class of spanish for beginners. I proposed the idea and said "ok Julio you're going to draw the crutches, because crutches translate to Muletillas, and you three can come up with the words and you four are going to work ok the larger individual drawings---" but then Anahi interrupted me and my teacher noticed immediately and looked up from her work and then Anahi says "scratch it all! I think we should do three main drawings do the crutches and then we can put the words in a zig say pattern" and I smiled and said "yea that's a great idea!!!" But man I was seriously angry I couldn't hold my smile so as soon as they all looked away I couldn't help but just stop smiling and I looked at her with such anger I was like this isn't me! But then I look down and realize Julio was staring at me! And he says "you don't like the idea do you…do you want me to do what you asked?" And he smiled and I was like "no it's a great idea but do what you think looks best! I'm going to check in on the girls and see how they're doing" but man I felt like I was going to just explode!!! But I love that in the end the group sided with me and said they like my idea better and that we could incorporate some of Anahi's idea at the bottom which we did :slight_smile: but I know it didn't please her /.\

8. CyanChachki

My ex. If you look up the term "Crazy-Clingy-Borderline Stalker" you'll find her. She:

1. Lied multiple times about thoughts and attempts of suicide. Now I'm the kind of person who doesn't take suicidal threats lightly, which is why it took me awhile to catch onto her charade. There where many different times where she would say that she was going to do it but never did it. At first I thought that maybe she was second guessing herself or didn't know how to do it - no. It was a tactic to keep me around and "in line ". a tactic to make me as well as others do things her way.

2. Compulsive lying in general. She lied about many other things than just her "thoughts and attempts of suicide". She's lied to me about needing money for specific groceries. She's lied to me about stealing some of my art (even though I found them poorly stowed away in her closet) She's lied about seeing her ex (If he wasn't abusive, I wouldn't have a problem) etc., there's too many to list them all.

3. She always manages to find a way back into my life. No matter what I do, I can't shake her. She'll see me walking down the street and will attempt to say hi. Once, she saw me at the fair earlier this year and approached me twice. I can't tell you how badly I wanted to run.

4. She's clingy And I mean CLINGY. She would consistently ask me what I was doing, where I was and if I was going anywhere. If I was, she would insist on coming. If I didn't invite her, she would automatically suspect that I was cheating when in fact, I was just hanging out with friends from a different circle.

5. She gave out my cell number to people I didn't even know. This was one of our bigger issues. She tried playing the victim the entire time instead of apologizing and making sure that they'd never text me back. She continued to do it, which resulted in changing my number.

6. She told my team mates that I was Trans/Bisexual. There was a reason why I hadn't told any of them yet and that's because I didn't know how they'd react. I was going to do it on my own time and she interfered with my privacy.. so instead of coming out on my own time and finding out my true friends from there, I had to deal with the handful of team mates who weren't okay with it on a daily basis. I ended up taking a year from sports all together, just to get away from it all.

I would like to add more, but I think y'all get the gist of it. :slight_smile:

9. drwinchester

drwinchester Guest

Multiple people, be prepared...

"H", a former buddy's girlfriend. He's a former buddy because of this girlfriend of his... H is not the nicest person. She's bitchy, clingy, and controlling. Basically hits on every trans guy in town. Even tried to date me once. Very jealous of anyone that buddy spent time around. Loud mouthed, obnoxious, and rude. Used to think she was nice enough when I first met her but she started showing her true colors. One night, when my boyfriend and I were out on a date, she texted me at midnight, hoping I could tell her if a mutual friend was single. And when I first told her about my boyfriend and I, she mocked us for the age difference and accused him of being a pedophile (because I'm trans and I look young).

"L", boyfriend's roommate. He's trans too and when he first heard I was, he actually promised to help me get on hormones. So he won some points there. But then as it turned out, this roommate was a GIANT asshole. Very homophobic, very immature. Wanted nothing to do with me after he actually met me. Acts like he's twelve and absolutely the biggest slob I've ever come across. We actually made bets on how long it would take him to finally shower or wash the starting-to-get-moldy towel he's got hanging in the bathroom. I'm just really hoping this idiot moves out before I move in because I'm tired of him calling my boyfriend a faggot on a seemingly daily basis.

My mom. Drama queen and selfish. Enough said.

"F". F was a nice enough woman when I met her. A little eccentric. She was MTF and very new to the trans community and even though she had to be like 30+ years older than me, I kinda took her under my wing a bit. But then it kinda got uncomfortable to be around her. She started flirting with me. Got very found of putting down other trans people for not passing or for not transitioning right away. When I began coming out as gay, she got even more persistent, like she thought she could change and convert me. Even kept hitting on me and touching me when I starting dating my partner. And stuff's happened to me that makes me very uncomfortable being touched randomly by strangers. Last straw came when I posted on Facebook about issues I was having at work and with my legal name and she starts posting this image laden comment that basically amounted to "sucks to be you, you have no right to expect anything if you didn't legally change your documents, too bad so sad cry me a river". I blocked her after that. She was also a huge racist too.

10. Hexagon

There isn't anyone I'm currently in contact with, really.

11. shinji

shinji Guest

There is this one guy from school that i've known for quite a while... So he basically betrayed me as a friend (on many occasions), stole from me, used me (still does) and even hurt me physically.

Years later, i actually still hang out with him, because there's simply no one else for me to hang out with. I'm lonely...

So every so often he'd say stupid things like, "lets hang out at your place" or "lets go to a party"... Seriously, it's stupid and i've told him that i don't like it when he does this, yet still he continues to do so. I know that his ultimate goal is to come and play on my computer or get a free meal or something.

I always hate myself when i do go out with him... every time, something happens and he pissess me off. Like last time, he almost broke my phone, the time before that, he randomly decided to punch/push me into an oncoming cyclist... Why do i even put up with this?!

12. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Betrayed mine and my family's fucking trust. Still acts like she's perfect and we're all to blame when she brought it all on herself.

the worst fucking part came yesterday. We don't see this dropkick or hear from her for like a week. She goes to the Target my mom works next to and robs the place of $200. Imagine the fucking humiliation and sadness my mom fucking felt. She came home and I could mop the house and wash the outside of the house with the tears.

Fuck that bitch, glad my mom finally kicked her out.

I also wanted to ask my mom for a video game yesterday to, but that got shot down because of events prior. Maybe things are better today. I'll ask her when she gets home. Got to get dat Dynasty Warriors and Metal Gear Rising.

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Myself. The things I don't like about myself I don't like in others.

14. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Honestly, probably my parents, with my father having an edge.

The past few years, my mother and I have patched things up, but there isn't the closeness a child-parent should have. My father, however, tends to stay distant. I only see the man, once a year, on Christmas Eve. But every time we're together, and it is more than 10-15 minutes, things just fall off.

Everybody else that could qualify, I either don't know directly (the government), or I've taken care of already.

As for what my father does. He likes to joke around. It's fine at first, but it eventually turns into put downs. He doesn't know when it stops being playful teasing, and when it becomes downright annoying... most of the time. If I share something with him, it doesn't matter what it is, because what I did is what I should just do, or what I did is something I could do better. His tough love approach has failed in many aspects, but that's how he was raised.

15. Rosalynn

Now, if this was about people I loathe the list would never end as the world is full with hatefull and nasty people. But none of them actually annoy me. Therefore I must choose my little sisters friend who is constantly giggling at everything. Example:

*Me carrying flowers for my grandpa's grave

Sister's friend- Flowers! *giggles. What are they for?

Me- They're for my grandpa's grave.

Sisters friend-Ohhhhhhhh........ *giggles

Me- Why are you laughing?

She just giggles harder

Me- Seriously. This isn't funny. WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING!?!!??!

She is actually full-on laughing now. My sister is just standing there awkwardly.

Actually this girl doesn't annoy me. She just makes me want to slap her. I guess nobody annoys me then.:tears:

16. MisterTinkles

It's more of a group of people that fall into two categories:

1. The STUPID - Im not talking about people who don't know anything, but are learning and working at being smarter......Im talking about the millions and millions of lazy douchebags out there who WORK HARD at being as lazy and as stupid as they possibly can, blaming all of their problems on everybody else, acting like THEY are the victims. The same useless bags of human garbage, looking to prostitute themselves or anyone they know, for the "almighty buck" and to get their name in the media.

These wastes of space need to be collected and shot off into space. They have NO reason to be on this planet.

2. The Disgusting - those people who have NO manners or etiquette of any kind. They might say "please and thank you" but thats about it! They wear their pants around their ankles, they wear see-thru clothes to work, They hack, gag, spit up in public, suck back snot in public, scratch their "junk" in public, fart/belch in public, walk through the WRONG doors - especially ones that are LABELED "in and out", violent drivers, those who cannot be bothered to park BETWEEN the lines correctly, those who eat with their mouths OPEN in public places, those who wear a WHOLE freeking bottle cologne or perfume in public or to work and make everybody else sick, those who smoke around non-smokers without first checking to see if it is ok to smoke around others, breast feeding in public places..............oh hell, I could go on all day with this......but you get the idea.

I long for the "good old days" when people like this got a "talking too" by the local police.

17. Pie

Pie Guest

- People who compliment me... but are in fact joking. Can't stand them.
    - People who need to feel superior, make up stories, or exaggerate to impress someone. I hate them.
    - People who comment everytime they feel what I'm doing is abnormal. How do they define normal? Are they normal? Do they need to feel normal? Shut up! I do whatever I want to do, whenever I want to do it!

18. Randomcloud

Well this girl acts really juvenile and over the top in a way that I see is her trying to get attention. You can never have a normal conversation with her and she's always trying to start drama with people. It's like absolutely everything she does is for show and honestly, I have no idea how much of her personality is a facade. I steer clear of her but it's not easy because she's friends with a lot of my friends *shrug*

19. rhapsodic

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    No one in particular, but I can't stand people who are judgmental, hateful or disrespectful. I also can't stand people who are arrogant and self-obsessed.

20. YuriBunny

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    He makes threats whenever he gets angry, he whines about everything, he can't be compromised with, he doesn't believe I'm a lesbian and tries to convince me to go out with guys, he tried to date my crush, he says I'm a crybaby, and he used to bully me to the point where I cried every day. Luckily I've managed to escape him now, for the most part. *sigh of relief*