1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is the Most Important Person in Your Life?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Oct 4, 2014.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Pretty straight forward question.

Who is the most important person in your life? I suppose, if you can't decide on just one, include as many others, and feel free to elaborate.

I ask for two reasons. One, I am curious as to the responses. Two, I am not exactly sure myself, of who fulfills such a role in my life.

2. Hexagon

No one, currently. But you knew that.

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Tricky.

My parents, I love them and I also rely on them. Without them, I wouldn't be able to afford a study.

My brother, as he is a very nice guy and we have a lot of fun together.

My crush, he is.. everything to me. :icon_bigg

4. Ryujin

Myself

It's not as egotistical as it sounds!
    If I were not in my life then my life would not exist and therefore my life literally depends on the existence of myself which makes myself the most important person in my life

5. Blossom85

The most important people in my life right now would be my Mum, Dad, my sister, my niece and my grandparents. They all have had important parts to play in my life and I really feel that those people have had an integral part of who I am and how I got to be me. I really can't wait till I have that other important and special person in my life.. The love of my life.. I know I will find him or her one day and I am excited for that day and sometimes wish it would just happen sooner rather then later.. I know it will come though. There are few couple of others who are as well, they are just friends though.. But are very important.

My parents
    They are my role models, my twin pillars and where I got my strength and integrity, passiona as well as many other things from. I couldn't have two better parents ever then them and I am and always will be grateful for everything they have done and continue to do for me.

My twin sister.
    She is my big sister my a few minutes and has always been my biggest protectors and one of my greatest companions in life. Although we have had and still have our moments where we argue, she is my best friend and I couldn't ask for a better sister either. I am so proud of her for becoming the beautiful wife and mother that she is now.

My Grandparents
    They have all helped me and inspire me in a lot of different ways, one of my grandmothers I lived with growing up, so she became like my second mother and she is my ultimate inspiration, she still is young at heart and has always been motherly towards everyone.

My niece.
    She has just really opened my eyes to how wonderful being an Aunty can be, and taken me back to more simple and more playful times when you just smile and laugh, not needing to worry about things that are going on in the world. I am not sure I wanna be a mother, but being an Aunty is really the next best thing, it warms my heart to know I am an Aunty to this beautiful little girl and another little one to come in April next year.

My friend Tracy..
    She is an online friend I met and whilst we both do have feelings for each other, she lives in Canada and I live in Australia, so it's just a friendship.. Kind of a romantic friendship, but we aren't together or anything.. She is really important to me and we try to talk every day if we can. We have know each other for two and a half years and she is one of my best friends.

My friend Curtis..
    He is another friend I met online. We have know each other for about a year and I do have a crush on him, but he is gay and he knows and still wants to friends with me. He is just wonderful and he has a lot happening, but I try to be there as much and as best as I can. He has called me one of his most trusted and best friends as well.

My Best friend Kate..
    She and I have known each other since we were about 3 or 4 years old and we have always been there for each other, through good and bad times. We don't get together often anymore, but we still make time to hang out when we can. She is just one of the most supportive and wonderful best friends I could ever have and I am so glad she is still in my life after all these years, you hear about life long friendship.. Well I am glad I can say so far, ours has been.

6. Leonardo

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The most important ever? Ryujin, definitely.
    The very very irrevocably important? Nychthemeron, OmittedFlunky, my mother and about 3 people I know in real life.

7. Kabuki

Hmmm.....

My mom is one of the most important definitely. I guess that it's thanks to her that I can be who I am today. She taught me great values and beliefs that I will always cherish.

My older sister has become one rather recently. She's lesbian so, that's something I really find helpful. She understands my situation, she supports me even more than my mom on this case. I really am glad to have her being there for me.

My friends and, I believe, all of them. They have helped me grow as a person. I learned form them many things. My life on the hardest moments were enjoyable because of them. They brought out genuine smiles when all I did was fake them. I'm eternally grateful for that.

The person I love. He's made me realize what love is, how wonderful it feels to know that someone feels the same about me, and brings happiness to my life every time. He IS special and important and I hope it stays that way for as many years as it can.

8. Yosia

Maybe my best friend.

9. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

My little sister <3 there's nothing I wouldn't do for her

10. black-cat

My mum. We get along great all in all and the thought of being without her terrifies me.

11. Zelos

My best friend I'm desperately in love with :slight_smile: I have learnt so many things about myself living all the things I lived with him. He would do anything for me, and I would do anything for him!

12. littlemonster11

My mom is for sure an important person in my life. In my book, she's the definition of a perfect mom. Sure, she may have sheltered me a bit, but I am the oldest child, so I don't blame her. Plus, it showed me that she truly loved us. My mom is the reason I'm the person I am today. I'm a total momma's girl. :slight_smile:

My sister is my best friend, hands down. She knows how to make me REALLY laugh. She's been there for me when I needed someone to confide in. Yeah, when we get into arguments, it gets ugly sometimes. But we can start talking and laughing again literally 5 minutes later. I love her more than words can say. I'd do anything for my sister! She's the "Anna" to my "Elsa". :slight_smile:

My 2 brothers, of course, are important people in my life:

The older twin is such a sweetheart, and he's not afraid to show it. He's also very affectionate. He's very silly, too. He helps me remember that it's okay to act silly sometimes.

The younger twin, the baby of the family, is a sweet kid too. It may not be visible to others, as he has autism, but he means well. He's also pretty silly, like his twin brother. In a way, he may be the most important in my life because my brother, sister, and I, are going to watch over him when he's an adult and my parents are no longer able to take care of him.​

My maternal grandparents have been so helpful since I started going to college. They've let me stay with them and I couldn't be more appreciative. I'm a lot closer with my grandma. She's someone I can talk to, and she's always been supportive and accepting. In the short amount of time I've stayed with them, my grandpa has been more of a dad to me than my actual father.

I treasure the friendship between my best friend and I. She's a friend I trust completely. We've been there for each other through the good times and the bad. We may be attending different colleges, but we still make it a point to keep in touch. She's definitely a friend for life!

My dad is someone important to me, I'll admit. He is the reason I'm even able to attend college, after all. He supported the family financially, and I appreciate it. Despite all the unnecessary stress he's added in my life, I do care about him.

#12 littlemonster11, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  13. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess my mom.

14. Candace

15. robotman

16. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You can pick your friends but you can't pick your family.

Actually, it would be a combination of some friends and some cousins.

17. Hidden

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    My current boyfriend. He knows me inside and out, and loves me completely for it. He brought me back to me, back to happiness, and taught me how to love myself.

18. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

我 妈 妈

19. Luminous

Out Status:
    Some people
    My mom, my sister, my dad and my four or five best friends. Pretty long list but I wouldn't be who or where I am today without them and they are all super important to me, I love and adore them all with all my heart.

20. tulipinacup

I wish I knew