1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is she into me?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by batfleckssk, Oct 4, 2014.

1. batfleckssk

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I am a guy and i am starting to like this cute girl. I think she might like me but i don't know. I wonder if this girl likes me. I kind of like her. She laughs at all my jokes (even stupid ones). Like, i made a joke about having a large penis, (i said the movie godzilla reminds me of my "personality" and she said "Brian! (which is my name) a did a nervous sounding laugh. and i always see her look at me out of the corner of my eye. When she walked by me, she smiled and looked at me. She also eavesdrops on my conversations. Shes very laughy and smily around me. Once, when she gave me a high five, she held her hand there for a second longer. I felt her fingers touch mine breifly. I also high fived her once and she didn't take her hand away. Our hands were just touching for a few seconds. She also placed her hand on my shoulder for like 10 seconds. She also punched me in the lower back once. She also doesn't break eye contact with me when i am talking to her. When she was leaving, she gave me another high five, and didnt take her hand away. After we high fived she just stood there holding her hand against mine, then she starting doing close high fives. Slapping our palms together from about 2 inches away. She said "Is that what we are doing now? Palming?". I was like "Palming!" and she started cracking up. She has also punched me in the lower back when i had my back turned to her. She will also say stuff like "I am gonna fight you!" when we have a little dissagreement. I texted her and said "when are we gonna hang out". She said "we can hangout whenever!" Also, she saw me coming, and she had a loving look in her eyes. It was like an almost sad look. She also saw some flowers at a store and said "are you gonna buy me those?" What do you think?

2. Rainbows~Exist

From what you've said I believe she's into you.

3. Zelos

^He's right. It definitely sounds like she likes you :slight_smile: Hope it works between you two!