1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you feel next to the guy(girl) you love?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by infinitefriend9, Oct 4, 2014.

1. infinitefriend9

Describe the feeling

I wanna know if it's love...

2. thekillingmoon

Happy and I want to make them happy too, like doing little things for them. And then there's this overwhelming feeling of affection. I don't know if it's the same for everyone.

3. Candace

I want to know everything about them and be their best friend as well. When something amazing happens in my life or something horrible of biblical proportions, I want them to be there. If I want to go to Fiji or Norway for vacation, I want them to come with me and be able to share those experiences as well.

4. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Angry , frustrated , confused , hierny, oh shit ....man , gun please . Fkn seven dwarves syndrome .

5. Bane

Winnipeg, Canada (aka temporary paradise)
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Flustered and bubbly. That's pretty much it. I don't think I can even keep a straight face around him if he's pulling my heartstrings either. BOOM! It'll happen sooner or later.

6. Izobella

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    With my girlfriend I feel so happy and finally like I am able to be myself. It is important that you are with someone that makes you happy and you can be yourself with because it will just become stressful on yourself if you are always trying to not be yourself around someone.

I am also have problems with depression but around her I am always much happier and that is such a relief and pleasant feeling.