1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls.. What is your opinion on performing oral sex on another woman?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Oct 4, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Do you like the idea? I personally do and think it's a sexy act to perform on a woman. And knowing you are giving your partner pleasure by doing it just makes it so much sexier.

Also.. Do you girls think its intimate? In my opinion intimate is having both bodies pushed against eachother.. And possibly tribbing? I don't know how that act feels as I've personally never tried it.. But I imagine its amazing.

Call me old fashioned but I believe the most intimate act is simply holding and kissing eachother.. A simple yet effective way to show the one you love just how much you do love them.

Also if you have experienced tribbing without trying to get too personal did you reach a climax from it? I imagine you can!

Thanks!

#1 ChloeKiss, Oct 4, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2014
  2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

*has panic upon reading the title of the topic*

i'm so fucked haha AHHHH this doesn't sound... appealing........ and i am worried about it, a lot, but i have never done it so maybe that will change???? MAYBE??? please?

idk how it wouldn't qualify as intimate tho heh

3. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Yes I like the idea. I'm into pleasing my partner, and it seems very intimate and loving to me. :slight_smile:

Tribbing?? I don't know that one?

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

You probably know the term scissoring? You like.. Rub against the other girls vagina with your own.

5. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Ohhh, thanks. That's the term I know it as. Well, I couldn't do that yet, but I've heard women say it was good.

6. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    OMG, I don't just like the friggin' *idea*...I *live* the idea!

I'm a very oral person, and feel and taste of a woman on my lips and tongue...whoa, serious shivers. And what it does to her (especially in conjunction with a finger or two stroking from the inside)?? Totally intimate. Totally.

And tribbing? Yes, also fabulous, ty. One of my quickest ways to reach climax, actually.

7. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Well I definitely have to try it one day! There are so many fun/interesting sexual acts you can perform on women :lol:

8. biAnnika

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    *smile* You may have to try it for more than one day to really get it down. It's an art form...it helps to be devoted.

9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I don't doubt it's an art form :slight_smile: It looks amazing! It looks kind of flexible too but not too hard to do. I will try it one day! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

10. NatWheeled

Giving oral to another woman sounds appealing and I'd like to try it, but I don't think I'd be all that good at it. Due to my disability my mouth n specifically my tongue is very small, with my tongue barely extending out of my mouth. My ability to maneuver my head n neck is also limited. My girlfriend says she doesn't get off receiving oral, only getting pleasure when giving pleasure. So guess I'm lucky.

11. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

True.. That sucks but yes very lucky you have a loving girlfriend! I'm happy for you! :slight_smile:

12. Blossom85

It is not something I have ever done, but I would be willing to try it first before I judge one way or the other.

13. thekillingmoon

Never done it and not too keen on tasting someone down there to be honest. Would give it a try with the right person though. I think sex in general is very intimate, definitely not something I would do with just anybody.

14. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Awesome :slight_smile:

---------- Post added 5th Oct 2014 at 04:09 AM ----------

I know what you mean! Not about the going down on someone.. I'm happy to do that! But the part about not having sex with randoms. God knows what some girls are carrying around you know?! Better to know the person!

15. alaisema

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Family only
    I havent tried it yet :slight_smile: But, I'd like to :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

16. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  17. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

The idea is kind of gross to me in theory (if I don't really have any attraction to the woman), but when I really really love someone, my opinion changes and I think It's extremely intimate and a strong act of bonding. I think oral is more intimate and emotional than actual penetration. If you get penetrated by someone, you can just lean back, close your eyes, pretend they aren't there...but oral is something special I think. You're up close and personal, tasting your partner, and it can require so much more trust, especially for people with sensory disorders like myself

19. Weekender

It's always seemed like an incredibly intimate act to me. I definitely wouldn't consider it unless I had serious feelings, but if it's with the right person I'm sure it can be incredible.

... Of course, I hear lockjaw can be a serious issue.

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I've never done it :icon_sad: