1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A good Nutella coffee recipe

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by VireBlaze, Oct 4, 2014.

1. VireBlaze

Okay okay okay, I'm REALLY sorry if this isn't the right place for this because I'm really not sure what category it can even fall under, but, does ANYONE know of a good Nutella coffee recipe? >w< I've been really craving something like it, but simply adding Nutella into coffee doesn't work and yes I'm a massive derp for trying that. =P

Google doesn't offer too much, as most recipes either require an actual espresso machine, or espresso grounds, and I don't have either of those, just coffee grounds.

So I don't suppose there might be anything anyone knows, recipe-wise? Please and thank you?

2. AlamoCity

Not sure, but what if you were to buy cacao chocolate and follow the recipe for making hot chocolate, then maybe grind up some hazelnuts to a powdery consistency and mix it with that and that can he your "Nutella" base. Then, make some coffee the normal way you do it and then add the Nutella base to taste.

Just spitballing, though.

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why don't you try coffee ice cream with a Nutella sauce?

You can also try coffee flavoured yogurt (it's easy: instant coffee/espresso + yogurt). I recommend Greek styled yogurt. Be sure to add some sugar as well (otherwise it's bitter). Then you can make a Nutella sauce, and put it on top of your bowl of yogurt.

I am assuming you know how to make ice cream and/or sauce. :icon_bigg

4. VireBlaze

Oooh, nice. owo So, like, Hershey's cocoa, even? So it'd basically be mixing hot chocolate with coffee, essentially making a Nutella Mocha?
    o Ao Coffee ice cream? Well, we do have an ice cream maker... I'd never thought to make coffee ice cream before, though... A little late in the season for it, but definitely saving for when spring/summer rolls around again. :3

Though I'm not sure how to make the sauce... ./////.;

Thank you, guys, for the ideas, though~ ^^

5. texas wizzard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    good strong coffee. i heaping spoon of nutella and stir till dissolved. really not that tough.