1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

First girlfriend and nightmares..

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Izobella, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Izobella

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have dated guys forever and for the first time I have a girlfriend. I love her so much and we get along so very well and I can see myself spending my whole life with her. I feel so complete around her.

Although, I keep having all these nightmares every single night now that she will leave me... In every one we have a fight and she just leaves me without even glancing back and I am left devastated and then wake up. What do you think this means??

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    It could for example mean that you are a bit afraid of the situation you dream of... and thus might try to avoid conflict...

Are there things you do not talk about ? Do you have a healthy communication and can you accept each others individual standpoints, meaning you do not have to be alike in all points ?

If you could relax and try to work out what comes up it should be fine... and the dreams should go away...

3. Blossom85

It might not necessarily mean anything bad.. It could be simply that you are scared of rejection, maybe feeling insecure in the relationship, maybe scared she isn't in it for the long haul.. I think what Jay mentioned is really good, make sure you have a healthy and open communication and are honest with what you both want out of your relationship.