1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do some butch lesbians love feminine lesbians

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by stocking, Oct 5, 2014.

1. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Now this isn't to offend any butch lesbian I'm just asking out of curiosity, as I'm also seeing now that I'm going to lgbt community even some butches assume because you're feminine and lesbian that you would be, automatically into them just because their butch .
    Anywhoo I always wondered why some butch lesbians love feminine lesbians so much .:confused:

2. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why do I like strawberry ice cream more than chocolate ice cream?

People like different things.

3. Gen

Gen

For the same reasons that feminine lesbians love butch lesbians; or feminine lesbians love feminine lesbians; or butch lesbians love butch lesbians. It is all a matter of interest.

I don't believe that most butch women assume that feminine women are interested in them; however, there is definitely the assumption on a social level when it comes to femininity and masculinity in general. The assumption that non-masculine individuals, male or female, need a partner who is capable of protecting them, bring added strength to the relationships, or even when it comes to topics of intimacy. The belief that femininity people are inherently submissive and, therefore, are always searching for a dominant mate. It is ultimately a lot of heterosexist bullshit that I have experienced as well.

Though I wouldn't say that the bulk of masculine individuals have those ignorant beliefs, but there will always be some people out there who can't resist being simpleminded.

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree I think it's ignorance .