1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What's the scariest moment of your life?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andstillimhere7, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    basically what the titles says.

2. Blossom85

The scariest moments of my life to date has been whenever I have had to have surgery and just being scared of being unconscious.. Also whenever fire session comes around, I always get scared that it will get too close to us and we won't be able to evacuate.

3. Wolf of The Baltic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    The scariest moment in my life was when an old friend of mine named Matthew had to get surgery on his chest and we weren't sure he would make. Many days later he was alive and walking

4. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    When my second son was born by emergency Caesarian and wasn't breathing. Those few minutes after where no sound came from him were the longest and scariest in my life which I'd never wish on anyone.

Fortunately he was ok although I think his asthma may be related.

Happy days :slight_smile:

5. Mickz

When I accidentally drank poison that I thought was water and nearly died.

6. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I was taken to hospital when I was younger with suspected meningitis. I stopped breathing and my mother thought I was going to die. I was unconscious and had drips and wires coming out of me. Obviously, everything turned out okay in the end, and I was soon out of hospital feeling the same as before.

#6 imnotreallysure, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  7. shinji

shinji Guest

Two years ago, when i bashed my head on the pavement after slipping in the ice, due to some idiot having the brilliant idea to "clean" snow... Was in bed for like 3-4 days, had short term amnesia and my whole body hurt...

Hmm, what else... I almost crashed head on into a silly Peugeot 206 with my car when some idiot in a truck decided to speed up, just as i was about to pass him and i had nowhere to get back to and it was a two lane road. Honestly if i wasn't driving this beast of a car, i don't know what i would have done... Only reason why i managed to quickly revv up and get in front of him.

What else... I fainted on the beach once, didn't know what was happening as i was like 8 or 9... Went from the hot showers to the cold water and... yeah, stupid of me...

Also, this one time when i was 13, i almost burst my appendix and they had to rush me to the hospital and operate immediately. Got a "nice" huge scar on my body because... guess what, apparently they decided to "teach" new students on me...

Fell down a dig site at 10, was slowly sinking in the mud and there was no one around... barely managed to claw my way out, was like quicksand. Seriously, they just left this huge hole there...

At 14 i bashed my head (lol, my luck) on the ice, and this stupid girl was yelling for me to move as she wanted to "slide"... Bitch i couldn't move... Good thing i wore thick clothing.

Almost got electrocuted while trying to weld some stuff at school, was at age 17.

When i was 5 or 6... almost got ran over by my dad, pulling in the car out the driveway... instead, the only thing that got run over was my favorite toy at the time. Strangely, he brushed it off as a not so big deal... damn i liked that truck! But hey, got a new truck, which i broke few years later.

Hmm... That's about it.

Oh, almost forgot... my very own, first panic attack, a week ago. That was scary!

8. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I had an asthma attack when I was 7 years old and I was rushed to the hospital, it was pretty awful. I felt like I was coughing up my lungs, I could barely breathe.

9. black-cat

In the depth of my illness, a week after my 13th birthday, and I was still a little conscious and aware of my surroundings as they prepared to start respiratory resuscitation on me. Apparently I was 1 stage away from dying, and I can still hear and feel my mother crying. It haunts me.

10. TurtleCat

Probably when I was mauled by a dog working at a kennel when I was 19. Had to get 20 stitches in my arm :x People were shocked I came back to work afterward.

11. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Making my first jump at Airborne school in the Army.

12. BlueAndWhite

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ROLLER COASTERS!
    Any roller coaster I'm forced to ride. Also when I had surgery, the wholle build up to the procedure

13. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

:thumbsup:

---------- Post added 7th Oct 2014 at 05:13 PM ----------

For me, its when I was a kid on the swings, and my cousin thought it would be funny, to push me so high I almosted died of a heart attack. And no one gave a shit!!

14. Tightrope

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Too many to name. These would include panic or anxiety attacks. Not fun.

15. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I've had a couple panic attacks before and those were pretty scary :frowning2: Felt like I was going insane.

I've also once choked on something I was eating while I was alone. Didn't need the Heimlich or anything, but if it had gone on any longer...I don't like to think about it. >.<

I've also been in a car that came very close to slamming into the back of a truck on the freeway. My friend was distracted by a magazine and didn't see that traffic had abruptly stopped. I wanted to CLOBBER him.

16. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    yesterday when my son came home from the doctor and told me he may have a growth on the peturarity gland in his brain. non cancerous but still......

he's only 16

17. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Like last year I was running down the mountain when we had went hiking and I couldn't stop and basically leaped off the side of the mountain and a guy really cute btw reached out, and caught me, I was litterly like my feet were off the side of the mountain…that was scary haha but after he caught me I just hugged the total stranger and told him I loved him haha cx it made sense though he saved my life!!! Haha he was like no problem haha but wow was he cute and strong haha I have never seen him haha again cx

18. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Nothing too serious happened to me. I've broken a few bones, but I wouldn't describe that as 'scary'. The scariest moments of my life were more emotional; feeling like you're losing a close friend, realizing your trust in someone is misplaced and they weren't who you thought they were, etc.

19. Lola LaRouge

Lola LaRouge Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    When I got into a car accident with a 18 wheeler.

20. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. Cancer is one of my biggest fears. :frowning2: