1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What Makes You Sexy?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kaiser, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

To take a momentary break from the more serious topics, that I have been bombarding the forum with, over the past day or so, I wanted to issue this question:

What makes you sexy?

Basically, what I am asking is, what makes you attractive? What are your best features? They can be physical or personality-based, or both. What makes you a catch? What do you do, that nobody else could never do? And so on and so forth.

You can be as serious or as silly as you want, so long as there is some truth to what is being said.

The point of this thread is, is to spread good vibes and to get folks feeling, well, sexy. To bring some smiles, some laughs, and to make people recognize, how desirable they really are.

2. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Mmm my zits? :lol:

But seriously uh well people always tell me I have big beautiful eyes and I have awesome eye brows and a cute little italian nose :grin: also I have nice lips there not too small or too big? Also I'm about 5'9-5'10 and about 135 pounds. And my skin is a nice tan. An my personality maybe? :slight_smile: :lol:

3. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

People say I'm mysterious (for some reason). I think that's pretty sexy.

Also well, I'm an androgynous goth boy. That's pretty sexy. Hahaha

4. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm adorable for starters :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I have a baby face, I have bright blue eyes, a good smile, and I'm small and cuddly :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: People seem to like that and find it sexy :wink:

Personality-wise, well, I rarely get angry, I'm great at giving advice, I'm easy to talk to, down-to-earth...plenty of traits that people find desirable :slight_smile:

I think I'm a catch; hopefully I'll be in a relationship soon enough!

5. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I'm mysteriously attractive I guess. I also have a real elegant kind of personality.. and.. my body is pretty sexy too :lol: My girlfriend will be one lucky bitch :lol:

Oh yeah Kaiser.. I did just admit that.

6. PatrickUK

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm too hot to handle :grin: .... I'm also deluded. :lol:

7. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think my body and my face are both pretty attractive. I have a very loving personality, and I rarely get angry or be mean to anyone.

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    My eyes and hair

9. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I have amazing Green -on-green eyes. xD

10. alwaysforever

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Honestly I don't think I am all that sexy. Only a few people have ever commented that I am attractive and most people don't see me at all. That being said I guess my empathy can sometimes be attractive. I don't really know.

11. swimgood

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Fit body, nice lips, flawless skin
    I wouldn't say my personality is particularly sexy... I'm not flirty but my confident vibe makes up for that :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Well I feel pretty vain now.

12. Weekender

I seriously have the perfect lips.
    And I once had a substitute teacher tell me that I had a face for modelling, which I took as meaning I look good when I'm staring off into the distance with a blank expression. Which is fine with me, since that's typically my expression 95% of the time anyway. :lol:
    I've got a really laid-back personality. Hardly anything really riles me up too badly. Besides that, though it's difficult to communicate through a computer, I laugh a lot. Like, too much. And laughter is pretty darn sexy, methinks.

13. Blossom85

I don't always feel very sexy physically, however I think my positive and caring attitude towards others can be considered sexy perhaps.. I also get compliment on my smile and usually my hair.. When I get my hair cut and colored, that is usually when I feel my sexiest physically.

14. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Personally, I don't really know. However, I'm going for the things my love said to me :icon_bigg

- My smile/lips. He says they are magnetic. :lol: I think his are wayyy sexier, but he doesn't agree. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    - My accent/voice. Although it's hard to believe, he finds both my accent and my voice sexy. Especially my "you ahhh" (you are). :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    - My personality. I am so much like him and I feel a strong connection to him. Personally, if his personality was physical, I would be very attracted to it!

There are some more things, such as my eyes and my body, he says. =)

15. Hexagon

Hmm, I don't know. But from I've been told, some people like my intellect and revolutionary tendencies.

16. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I get compliments on my eyes, a lot (they're brown, almond-shaped, pretty average overall), skin (tanned), interests, and personality (good listener, sensitive, curious, and intelligent).

17. Aussie792

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My skin, while still very pale most of the time, has a healthy tone to it. My cheekbones are rather good (courtesy of my mother, I must say), and I have a decent jawline and eyes. It might be cute for some that I'm only 5'8", but that should change (please, nature, please). My body shape itself is slim enough, but not bony. I have few major qualms about my body, but I wouldn't exactly call myself sexy because of it.

In terms of personality, some find me too arrogant, others find I have an appealing air of self-confidence. It's up for the sensibilities of whoever might have interest in me. I'm driven, persistent, and I wouldn't call myself stupid. I think my determination might make others interested in me, but I think of myself as a decent listener with empathy, genuine care for others and understanding.

Though I may be overstating my qualities and understating my defects, as so often people do.

18. SeaSalt

I give good hugs?

Other than the hugs I spose im extremely loyal.

19. wardrobeescaper

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I'd love a hug off Flunky!

20. Damien

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I have a smooth, slender kind of body. Not very 'muscly'. This I used to see as a deficit, but now I see it as lovely. A few women I was with have said I have beautiful eyes. A gay guy back at uni said I had a really cute smile. hehe. I have a good 'touch' apparently; people like being massaged by me. I'm both playful and passionate.

Back when I was in 'straight mode' I rarely if ever felt 'sexy' at all. I kept feeling like I ought to be at the gym, so I could build up a bigger cheat and arms etc and look more 'manly'. But that particular concern has totally left me now.