1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Little moment of joy

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zelos, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Zelos

Hey everyone !
    I'm not asking for help in this post. I just want to share my joy :grin:

About three years ago I was dating a guy with whom I stayed for a year and a half. He had two sisters and a brother. I was just figuring out I liked girls too when we were dating (he actually contributed a lot to my acceptance of the fact I am bi :slight_smile: ) and I distinctively remember his elder sister. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    She is just a few weeks older than me and the hottest woman I've ever seen on earth. The epitome of "my type" of girl :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: She is very nice as well as being irresistible. Although I was very much in love with her brother at the time, I can't deny my wandering eye didn't rest on her beautiful curves from time to time. Being "my boyfriend's sister", she was absolutely out of my league, which made him even more attractive to me.

Well, today this girl sent me a friend request on fb :grin: I know she'll probably never talk to me, and it seems to me that she is straight, but I just wanted to share my happiness with you all :grin: I've been grinning for the past hour :grin:
    Tell me all about your experiences if you want to!
    Have you ever felt elated just because a special someone payed attention to you? Have you ever been in my position, fancying your partner's sibling? (Although in my case she was just nice to look at, I didn't develop any feelings for her at the time because I loved my bf :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

Share a smile with me today! :slight_smile:

Sheena.

2. Candace

I can definitely relate to what happened to you. I'm happy that she went out of her way to friend you! That's awesome :grin:.