1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The republicans are at it again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hoping, Sep 24, 2008.

1. hoping

Today when Palin was in New York meeting world leaders the campign maangers of Palin tied to get every news agency banned from the meetings until every news agency threaten to not publicises the event altogether but even then only 1 news producer was allowed only 30 seconds in the room.
    Is that thing they want to hide that Palin knows nothing about other countries or are they scared she will let something slip that could destroy republican hopes for example an ultra tough line against pakistan or Iran.
    It really makes you wonder what the republicans are up to.
    All i know is just imagine what an ultra conservtive evangelical will do in the white house
    if MacCain dies or is unable to be president in the event they win.

2. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah I heard about her private meeting with several world leaders including the President of Afghanistan. I think they want it private because the McCain campaign saw how in her one-on-one interviews from ABC she didn't do a great job and in case they were being filmed and she messed up it wouldn't be publicized. Just my little idea. I watch too much CNN. 41 days until Election Day!:rolleyes:

3. JayC

JayC Guest

well i agree it was to mask her stupidity on some subjects but who knows? i just hope everything works out for the best but i have this feeling of dread when it comes to the election dont really know y.