1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Voter Registration

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Gerry, Sep 24, 2008.

1. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm just reminding you guys (USA members), that the last day to register to vote for the upcoming presidential election is October 4th. So if you plan on voting that's the deadline. And if you're already registered -- great! :slight_smile:

2. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    If I could, I would...right now, my campaigning is limited to vocal support and spreading the word. I don't even have a reasonable amount of money to donate.

3. EM68

I am registered but I do not know who I am going to vote for. I am not sold on anyone of them.

4. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks for the reminder Gerry. My PFLAG friend told me last night that she told her kids that whatever money they were planning on spending on her for Christmas, she would like donated to the Obama/Biden campaign. I thought that was a great idea!

5. JayC

JayC Guest

i am SO mad cuz i gonna be 18 in only 2 MONTHS but i trying to get everyone to go and vote either way it goes this will be a VERY controversial election

6. ColbieMarie

ColbieMarie Guest

I'm so excited to vote. I have class at 7:30 on Tues/Thurs (and then directly to work) so I'm getting up at the butt crack of dawn so I can get to my voting site and vote. I'm also excited to get the "I voted today" sticker.

7. Gerry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you can't make it to voting on Election Day, most states have early voting. That's what I plan on doing. :slight_smile: