1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gays: Are you "repulsed" by the idea of doing something sexual with the opposite sex?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MintberryCrunch, Oct 6, 2014.

1. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I put "repulsed" in quotes because it might be too strong a word.

Thing is, I don't consider myself bisexual. I'm not aroused by women. But my straight friend told me that he'd be really repulsed by the idea of doing something sexual with a guy--he wouldn't dream of it. And even though I'm not attracted to women, the idea of doing something sexual with a girl doesn't repulse me or anything. I could probably do it if I really wanted to; it might be a little difficult of course...but it's not that off-putting for me.

Like, I've been to dances and grinded/freaked with girls. It's hot. It would've been hotter with a guy of course, but it didn't bother me that they were girls...it's good either way, even though I wasn't actually attracted to them.

Is anyone else like this? Or are you more strict about not doing anything sexual or quasi-sexual with the opposite sex?

2. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Re: Gays: Are you "repulsed" by the idea of doing something sexual with the opposite

put against instead of repulse.

3. Ticklish Fish

Re: Gays: Are you "repulsed" by the idea of doing something sexual with the opposite

lolol. i am not even aroused by boobs or women's butts or vagina. IDK how can straight guys go down on those.

as for being REPULSE, it's more like. it's not as "appetizing" as men. Im sorry if that sounds like im hungry for men or seeing some men as meat, but idk how to phrase it better. The arousal level with men and women is on two different planes

4. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I'm not repulsed by it but I'm just not into it , if that makes sense the attraction just isn't there , I don't do grinning dances with guys because I sure don't want to feel their junk on me and a lot of guys can get carried away and think because your dancing with them that means your gonna have sex with them .
    Most of my life I never really liked the whole grinning with guys things , but I didn't mind if a girl did to me .

I don't want to feel a boner no thanks

5. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

Evolution and science and math. Man + woman = babies = population growth.

Edit:
    Oh geez, don't get me started on those old grinding vines. Atrocious.

6. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

I am strictly gay. I am very strongly repulsed by the thought of doing anything with a female.

I can say that a lady is pretty, has a lovely face or something

But I'm NOT attracted to the female body at all. Breasts and vagina alike are disgusting to me (especially the latter)

Perhaps this is so strong because I am a male born in a female's body, which I greatly despise. The disgust for my own "female" parts may have strengthened my disgust for female parts in general over time.

But even if that is the case, I will never and have never wanted to have sex with a woman.

7. DarkestDream

It's not appealing...could I get physically sick if I attempt it? Possibly. If that's what you mean by repulsed, then...yeah, I'd be repulsed. :eusa_naug

8. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Not repulsed by it but I would NEVER EVER EVER do it with a girl haha cx

9. Skov

I'm not repulsed, I'm just kind of meh about it.

10. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

yes but i'm not gonna be immature about it, i understand others like the idea it's just not one i care for at all

11. Candace

Not repulsed at all. It's just not for me.

12. Ridiculous

Repulsed, no; in my case there is just no drive or attraction. The absence of attraction is not the same as repulsion. The thought of sex with women doesn't make me feel ill or anything - if I try to imagine it it just seems clinical and formulaic, as opposed to the more intense and passionate imaginings of sex with men.

13. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Repulsed is actually the perfect word for me. I mean, to me touching a guy like that is literally -the- most disgusting thing in the world to me.
    Now that doesn't mean I hate men. As friends, they're awesome. But sexually, sex with a man sounds as appealing as swallowing someone else's vomit.

If I could tolerate any kind of sex with a man, it would only be pegging. That's it. I couldn't even stomach kissing one.

(Oh, and my repulsion doesn't mean I find heterosexual contact to be repulsive either, It's just personally....when it involves me....It's ehhh -shudder- )

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

:roflmao:
    I'm all about the kitty

#14 stocking, Oct 6, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2014
  15. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone

i wouldn't say repulse, but i just find it not interesting at all.

16. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

That's essentially the same way I see it.

Thanks for the answers, guys. Lots of variety here. I definitely see that I am not on the "repulsed" side. If I did have sex with a girl, I'd probably be imagining she was a guy. Not a good idea lol

Those who think sex with the opposite sex is very unappealing...for me the idea of sex with a girl isn't really unappealing because of the act itself. It's unappealing because I wouldn't be attracted to her at all and I find guys and their bodies much hotter :wink:

Yeah, I understand that. I'm sure it's different for a gay guy grinding with a girl lol. Not really anything unappealing to "feel" lol.

17. Wolfiee

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people

Not so much repulsed, but the idea definitely doesn't turn me on, just not my thing.

18. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

I know this is messed up but I would grind with a gay guy more of like a joke to mess with people on April fools :lol:
    I did dance with a gay man once but we didn't touch i think he was gay , he just got behind me for no reason .

19. MintberryCrunch

Out Status:
    Out to everyone

I kinda did that in front of my friends at a party once and they were like "What are you doing? So you're bi now?!!"

:grin:

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian

OMG I know I'm not one to do things with the opposite sex but people take things too seriously sometimes , one time I hugged a straight guy and one of my friends thought it meant I was going to go back to men . It was just a hug :roflmao: