1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If You Could Love...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by DarkestDream, Oct 6, 2014.

1. DarkestDream

No gender barriers...no worries about attraction..none of that...could you? WOULD you? (*hug*)

2. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

uhhh UHHHHHH UUHHHHHHH *SWEATING* UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

no one could like me that way so uh i could but the question doesnt matter anyway for me haha check mate [dies alone]

3. Blossom85

Yes, I certainly would. :slight_smile:

4. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

I don't entirely understand the question. You mean like, would I choose to be superpan and love anything if I could?

The logic half of my brain says "duh, obviously" but the sexy half says "nah penis is the best"

5. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yes, because I don't worry about gender barriers now, and I don't worry about attraction. I just go with my feelings. And it worked. I am in love with a wonderful guy and he loves me back as well. :icon_bigg

6. Hexagon

I'm happy enough the way I am. Which is more ace than pan, but still kinda pan.

7. texas wizzard

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    the question is incomplete and confusing

8. shinji

shinji Guest

If i find the right person... I mean, when you take physical attraction out of the equation, it all comes down to whether the person on the other end is interesting/unique enough that you yourself would be interested in pursuing a relationship/falling in love. This automatically excludes the boundaries of gender/appearance.

That being said... I personally don't like boring people, and i'm sure i'm not the only one. This is where physical attraction comes into play, because it serves as something like a buffer, to compensate for what a person lacks in the "unique/interesting" department, with pure/raw sexual appeal.

One must obviously "choose" for himself the weight he puts in either of the abovementioned "categories". I do say "choose" but in reality, it is not all that much of a choice when you think about it... It is why we find some people more attractive than others and/or why we can "fall" for someone without even meeting them.