1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

UFO's

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Andrew99, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Andrew99

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Alright I believe I've seen them 3 times

My 1st time was February of 2014 I was sitting in the back yard with my neighbors at night time around 10pm and one of them said hey look. There was 3 objects in the sky with red flashing lights I saw them and then I got out my phone to try and record it and right when I tried to they disappeared within a second.

My 2nd time was march of 2014 I was in the car with my mom it's about 7pm and I look to the right again 3 objects in the sky they were all bright and it was sparkiling around them they were very close together I saw them for a whole and then when it got dark they disappeared

My 3rd time was just last night I was in my room watching tv about 2am I looked out my window and it was beautiful outside. So I went out back and looked up at the stars for a while than I saw another interesting object there was just 1 and there were 2 red lights on it blinking on and off and I thought it was a helicopter but then now I think about it there was no light on it except for the 2 red ones also when I tried to film it my phone was in some weird lock and I couldn't get into it as if there was some strange radioactive reaction. It was orbiting very fast throughout the sky and after it disappeared my phone worked fine.

I've seen plenty of alien shows and a UFO spotting is reported every 3 minutes in the US. So anyway I was just wondering if any of u guys have had experiences like anything peculiar like this. Any post would be helpful thanks :slight_smile: