1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To Start Is To Step Forward

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AllyKat, Oct 8, 2014.

1. AllyKat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    But Stepping Forward Is But A Leap, Of Faith.

How do I begin?

I've always known I was a lesbian, I was always just to afraid to admit it. As one who always flew under the radar for most of everything I've done in my life, however glorious the accomplishments I hold sound, I'm still that timid girl, afraid to take the first step, that very first leap into the unknown.

I can travel around the world, but I can't ask a girl out?? What is WRONG with me? :bang:

2. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    You're a wimp. Go into the mirror slap yourself and go, "Hey, I'm fucking awesome and the world is mine." do something you wouldn't do to start off your confidence.

Go strut yourself and give no fucks.

[​IMG]

3. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I'll bump this for you. People here are normally supportive, you're just unfortunate enough to have me be the first to comment and see this. I'm supportive in the tough love kind of way. Like a scornful mother that nags on you to stifen up. Someone here called me aggressive so that's kind of me.

4. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

same, op, but also too chicken to travel

do the tell yourself "what's the worst that could happen" it doesn't work for me but i mean really, what's the worst that could happen and why is it worth not trying

5. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    AllyKat you have to be comfortable with your self then you can begin to tell family or friends or who ever you want to I am here if you need to talk just send me a message and don't worry I don't think you are a wimp ! that was mean of him to say that

6. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I've already explained the "scornful mother that pushes her kids to try harder" thing.

7. AllyKat

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    No worries, I thought the Wimp thing was funny, actually gave me a little chuckle :wink:
    And it's actually true, I'm confident in many things, but none of which that I know very little about.
    I like research and numbers and statistics, I find comfort in percentages and none of that applies to women or love lol. I'll admit it, that scares me a little!

8. Ouzo

Ouzo Guest

You can calculate the possibilities of the outcome of asking a girl :slight_smile: