1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Human stupidity astounds me!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by kingLaser458, Oct 8, 2014.

1. kingLaser458

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I just walked home from school and some guys drove past me with the windows down shouting homophobic slurs. This has been going on for the past week or so now. The funny part of this is that people forget what license plates are for Now if you'll excuse me, I have some homophobic asswipes to report. But before I go, what's the most terrible thing a homophobe has said to you?

2. Candace

I'm sorry...but as they say....you can't fix stupid! You know that in countries like Brazil, you can go to jail for yelling racial and/or homophobic slurs....if only....

Someone told me that if I prayed hard enough, I could change and not go to hell. He was of a different skin color than me, and I asked...could you pray to God and ask him to change your skin color? His response "yeah, if I try hard enough". UGH, NO COMMON SENSE whatsoever :dry: :bang:

3. bookworm15

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I was rowing the other day about 1700 and these two completely drunk dip shits start calling us all (girls only rowing club) lesbians. Then they start hitting on us -ish e.g. Telling us to show them our 'tits' and to give them our number! The funniest bit was is they thought the 'lesbian' was an insult.

4. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    kingLaser, just assume there is no lower limit to stupid. We have no choice but to just sigh and keep walking. -.-

P.S. Good on you for knowing you're bi at 15; God knows I didn't and I just thought I was a deviant.

5. MisterTinkles

I find it "funny" that living in the Southern part of the USA, in some really red-necked areas, INCLUDING a "red-necked" family.......I've always been treated like me. Not like a "fag", or "homo", or whatever. I've been called asshole plenty of times, but thats nothing down here in the Southern states.

The only thing I can ever think of that someone yelled at me, was "fag". Of course I laugh at them so hard I can't breath no more....simply because I am astounded that they are able to function on two feet without assistance from 5 helpers!!!!!

6. Opheliac

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    I'm careful not to come out to people who will judge me for being lesbian so no one's ever said anything really homophobic to me directly but people do say some pretty nasty things in general.

Recently, my neighbour who's a singer had a performance and I was playing keyboards in her band. This neighbour is REALLY annoying to work with because she yells her head off all the time for no reason and was really rude to all of us. The rest of the band kept joking that it was because she was sexually frustrated, and one guy said to me "be careful, she's your neighbour, she might just turn lesbo and come and molest you in the night."

Normally I respond to homophobic comments and correct people who make them but when this guy said this, I just didn't know what to say.

7. CyanChachki

Someone from my local LGBTQ community told me that I wasn't a real drag king if I haven't preformed and then continued to tell me that I couldn't be a real drag queen once I transitioned because it was "cheating" because I was once a woman, had a figure etc. It was really discouraging to hear because for a second I felt like I was told not to be myself after transitioning and instead to fake being something that society is comfortable with. No thanks.

8. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Clearly that person has never seen a really convincing drag queen. The ones at the gay club by me are nearly completely indistinguishable from stout-framed biological women.

9. RedMage

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You can fix stupid by educating yourself and others.

So (not directed at the quoted user) instead of saying stupid, ignorant, etc people are beneath you, educate them.