1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween Nail Decortating!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by KayJay, Oct 8, 2014.

1. KayJay

So I was working on ways to do up my finger nails for Halloween and I think I got something really cool.

[​IMG]

Anyone else got any neat/different nail art? I've been slowly getting into nail polish and it's becoming quite a hobby lol

2. Ryujin

I want to paint mine bright blue (don't ask why) and there's a girl in school who has that and I'm so jelly :grin:

3. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    lol, it's like this thread was made for me. My entire family has done nail technician stuff. Ever want any help or tips, hit me up.

Edit: Looks like you painted your nails and wiped some off with acetone/nail polish remover.

4. Christopher

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I do it that way too; I just paint an irregular blob in the middle of the nail and "weather" the edges with polish remover so I wind up with something that looks like its been there about three weeks. I like the look!

5. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

any adivce.... to stop biting >: i want pretty nails to make cute art on but i have weak ass nails because i bite and it's gross and i am self-conscious and the one date i went on i hid them in a jacket the entire time and i am sure it was weird

6. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    1. You ever find the picture?

2. That sounds more like a stress/boredom habbit.

7. RandomTrall

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Sorry for long delay, yeah I talked to my mom more about it. How she normally fixes it/helps people stop biting their nails, she puts on fake nails for them.

8. LD579

You can tell I'm not really into nail decorating when I thought you meant these nails as a first initial reaction :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

[​IMG]

Orange with black bats or vice versa might look nice? I know they have nail stickers and stuff, etc. I don't really know what I'm talking about xD