1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Had my first date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by EM68, Sep 24, 2008.

1. EM68

I went out to dinner with the guy I met online. I was very nervous at first but relaxed during dinner. The food was okay but the conversation was very good. We talked about basic stuff nothing too deep. The guy is nice and pretty cute. We left after dinner, he has to get up early for work tomorrow. We walked out of the restaurant and talked for a couple of minutes. He said he had a good time and asked if I would like to hang out sometime. I told him I would like that and maybe we can go the movies (there is a new theater that we talked about during dinner). At the end I told him I would call him this weekend to chat. Overall I thought it was a good first date :slight_smile:.

2. Nodnarb

Congrats! (*is jealous*) :grin:

3. Paralyzer

That's very cute :wink:
    He sounds like a nice guy.
    Just a tip, even though work may get in the way of you seeing eachother, haveing a job is a VERY good quality to look for when finding a man :thumbsup:

*says to himself:*
    or so I'm told...

4. Grantious

awwwwwwwwwwww
    i love that
    *hugs*

5. phobox

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Glad your first date went well, the best is yet to come.. more dates and more good times. I find first dates the most exciting, its scary as hell but always in a good way I find. Its like you never know whats gonna happen, how its gonna go, what hes gonna be like when you meet him and all that for me makes it really exciting. I hope you have many more good times with him in the future and remember, even if it never turns into anything more serious, at least you've made a new friend and that is more important than anything else.

6. Jeimuzu

Glad it went well! I love it when a date goes well.