1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Where are all the lesbians?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BisexualFish, Oct 9, 2014.

1. BisexualFish

Sigh......

Having a hard time getting some, no im kidding xD i want LOVE that beautiful thing that some people have but i can never find....Double sighhh.....

The only gay girl i know is like a sister to me and i'm not attracted to her. I'm not interested in guys, i've always thought i was bi, but recently im just realising that attraction for them is just empty and i always feel the need to be perfect for them. I'm starting to think i might be gay. Which scares me to death. Not because being gay is a bad thing, not at all, in fact, hell i love women they're beautiful. I'm scared because i don't want to face what people have to say, i don't want to face my mother realising i'll never have my own children (yes i know it's possible but to parents its not the same thing) The LBGT community is amazing, and i love being apart of it. When labelling myself bi, people act like you're lying, you're either gay and not out or you're in a phase. i'm starting to think i might be. Not in a phase because this has been going on for years now. But i wanna be in a relationship so i can share my love with another girl and really confirm who i am and finally feel something.

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I'm asking the same question:confused:

3. Mickz

I feel you :frowning2: I know a bunch of lesbians/Bisexual girls but they are all friends and I'm not about to ruin that :/

4. Jenna0780

I'm so glad there is a "gay" part of town where I live. Now, if only I could meet someone who is single and around my age... Hmm. :eusa_doh:

5. black-cat

I'm gay. Well, technically bi but I like so few guys it is easier than saying bi, haha.

You are still young, you will find great perfect girl eventually I'm sure, a lot of people particularly in the LGBTQ community find that their life gets more gayness and more dating in and such once they go to university or something, so your time will come. Yay for girls! (!)

6. dreamcatcher

Well I am currently in another country where the vast majority of LGBT people are closeted in a relatively small city with no gay resources whatsoever. Yeah, I totally understand.:lol: I'm not interested in a relationship right now but it would be nice to have people I could relate to.

7. thekillingmoon

That's what I want to know, is there some secret gathering place for lesbians I'm not aware of. :lol:

8. Randomcloud

Join the club, the lonely lesbian club :'(