1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever be taken for a bad person because of your bad friend(s)?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by FireSmoke, Oct 10, 2014.

1. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

It happened to me on EC. There was a bunch of my "friends", now thanks god all banned, that had a bad behaviour over here and because of them, now I have my account limited.

2. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

nobody? lucky you!

3. Zelos

Hey FireSmoke!
    No, I was lucky enough to befriend people who turned out to be very nice, in real life and on here.
    Let me tell you something : I know it's silly, but I'm happy to see you're still on this website :slight_smile: For some reason I thought you'd been banned. And I still remember the advice and support you gave me when I had my gender issues. And that you were actually one of the first (if not the first) person to welcome me on EC :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: (Yes, I have a good memory for useless things xD)
    Anyways, will your account be "unlimited" at some point?

4. timo

Nah. I'm probably the one who's thought to be a bad influence.

5. C06122014

C06122014 Guest

Well on here? No, I like the people I talk to haha really only two people cx ;
    •Kabuki
    •HMO3
    Haha they're really the only people I talk to with frequency on EC cx

IRL yes, I often make friends with people who I think are in trouble, I know that sounds bad but I do it because the "friends" they already have don't actually try and stop him/her I have two friends who quit smoking and selling drugs…now two of my closest friends! Although I'm a little worried because one of them plans on starting up again…and I think this time I can't help her, as she's ignoring me because "I'm always on her back and require too much attention" /.\ but I tried to help so, I don't feel guilty. But other than that no it's kind of the opposite I usually hang out with people who are really nice funny and smart, and are perceived that way by most people :slight_smile: they are simply magnificent!!! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

6. Hexagon

I don't stay friends with people for long if I don't respect them.

7. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    People might make assumptions about me on my friends, but I wouldnt say any of my friends are "bad" necessarily.

8. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Sheena, I am SO happy that you remember about me and don't say it is useless because you maked feel very good right now! Hug. Unfortunately, I cannot post on my wall but only on threads and I don't know when I will return a full member. Only moderators will decide but I trust them and I'm sure they will do the right decision. HUG! :slight_smile:

9. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    ^

10. Fugs

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorta. I used to have a friend when I was a kid that'd drag me into Wal-Mart and make me steal stuff for him.

11. HuskyPup

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Here, no. I try to be friendly with most everyone; even if a person comes across as mean, I'll at least give 'em a chance, maybe they were just having a bad day. But I tend to gravitate to warm and outgoing sorts, mostly, but also dark and moody types...hard to explain.

Now, IRL I did have some friends in high school who were 'bad', but smart enough not to get caught that I used to hang out with, and it was thrilling, to see them doing the things I wanted to do, but was afraid to. I really hated my school, and wanted to vandalize it...and what is weird is that more then 20 years later, I still get those feelings, thinking of that horrid place, especially middle school.

Maybe if I live to be 80, I'll go by in a wheel-chair, and spray-paint some graffiti. They do say one should have plans for old age.

12. Blossom85

Fire smoke: just an observation.. Do you think it's wise to talk about the issue you have on EC with other members, I know I wasn't allowed access to a certain part of another forum and I kinda spoke publicly about it, mainly to vent and it made the mods decide to impose the ban from requesting this area for even longer to the point I am not allowed to even ask anymore as I will be refused, so I was just thinking based on my experience.. Talking bout it might not work in your favor if you wish to gain full membership again. Just a little something to think about, but then again.. The mods here seem a lot more kinder and down to earth.

13. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    +1. Or more like they don't stay with me because I don't play along.

14. CyanChachki

Not during the friendship but definitely after, yes. "Friends" including ex's who've tarnished my reputation mainly because we didn't get along and that upset them. It's taken a lot for me to get others to understand that there's two sides to every story so to believe that the first side they hear is 100% truthful without hearing the other is a little immature, but I've managed to let that go. I say if they can't be good enough friends to come and ask me for my side then they weren't friends to begin with.

15. Alchemy

Alchemy Guest

Nah, my group of friends are pretty good people. We're all a bunch of clowns who are always trying to outdo the others :grin:

The only thing that may be relative is when I was in high school, I was a goth and hung out with the other goth kids. A lot of people thought we were 'creepy' but those that took the time to talk with us discovered we were pretty nice, intelligent people.