1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back once again

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by baileyh, Sep 25, 2008.

1. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I am back again.It has been going great and bad.My relationship with my partner Yasmine is going great and she told me I have been the greatest partner in her life.We communicate very well and our sex life is great.Lost my mom 2 monthes ago,from 4th stage ovarian cancer and it has been hard on my father and I.My father has a new girlfriend in his life whom he has been dating for a month now,Cathy Jo and she accepts me in her life.She fully accepts that I am a lesbian and did tell me that she has a couple friends that are lesbians which I have met.My father likes what is happening so far.At work,still going great and I like my assistant Michelle.We work together like an oiled machine and my boss sees that.I ask to do something and she says yes.I have been so busy,more new clients and I like this.

2. ArcaneVerse

Hii welcome back, I'm new so i don't know you but still it's nice to meet you. Im sorry to hear about your mom. But its good that your dads new girlfriend is cool with the lesbian thing. sounds like your life's in a good place ATM :thumbsup:

anyways welcome back (!)

3. baileyh

baileyh Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My father and I were hit hard with my mother's death.I could not hold it at the funeral at all balling in tears including my father.My father's girlfriend Cathy Jo also has a daughter,Rebecca whom is 25 by a previous relationship,met her also and we have became best friends.SHe accepts I am a lesbian too,knowing this was my choice.

4. panda

baileyh!! Good hear from you again. Sorry about your Mom.

Glad to hear that all is well at home and at work...:thumbsup: