1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Happy National Coming-Out Day, everyone! :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ThePrideInside4, Oct 11, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

Unfortunately, I'm not ready to come-out yet, so I'm just gonna wait until next year. But I really hope that if you're still in the closet that you'll consider coming-out today! And please tell me how it goes! :newcolor:

2. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I wish everyone a happy coming-out day. I wish for a day when we no longer have to hide, have to pretend to be someone we are not.

Have a wonderful day everyone! (*hug*)

3. Blossom85

Good luck to everyone who is going to come out today.. I do agree Quem, it would be wonderful to live in a world where it's not scary to be who we really are, I hope that one day we don't have to hide anymore. I would have loved to come out today but just not quite ready to tell everyone yet.

4. Candace

I agree with Quem! Luckily today is Pride in my city and I'm thinking of going to it. :grin: If only the world were a kinder place for us folk :/.

5. greatwhale

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Happy NCOD everyone! This day is an occasion to really think about undertaking that difficult conversation. Whether you find the courage to do it today or not, in reality, every day is an opportunity to relieve yourselves of the burden of secrecy and shame.

If you are doing it today; do it with pride and self-assurance. Do it knowing that this day will be a new beginning in your lives, a new freedom to love who you were meant to love and finally, a measure of peace and serenity that you most likely will have never felt before!

You'll have a feeling you're not in Kansas anymore...:grin:

[YOUTUBE]XOEq-ImGWJ0[/YOUTUBE]