1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pride dates?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ThePrideInside4, Oct 11, 2014.

1. ThePrideInside4

So, I want so badly to go to Pride. I can't find any locations near me, or dates. Are there gonna be any more this year in the Michigan/Indiana/Illinois area??? :help:

2. mobrien1993

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Nope. Usually they are hosted in June. This way many people are out of school, or have vacation time for work, etc. however they may be some small pride events. I live in Missouri and I know they just had "out in the park" or something like that, it's basically a day at six flags for lgbt people. But you can always look up lgbt events in your area on google

3. CyanChachki

No.. thought there might be events happening around your area. I would check for some kind of Michigan/Indiana/Illinois LGBTQ Pride page on Facebook and check with them on any upcoming events.

4. PurpleRose95

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Idk you should do some more googling. ATL's pride parade & festival was this weekend..

5. Christopher

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Chicago's is late June. Big parade! And other stuff through the week and weekend.

I go every year with a friend who is lesbian. One year I'd like to go with an actual, you know, date. We could hold hands, etc.

:thumbsup: