1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twin day!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Zūn Jìng, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Zūn Jìng

Zūn Jìng Guest

At my high school for homecoming week, a friend and I are going as mario and luigi!

Questions/Comments/Concerns?

Discuss.

2. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Haha that sounds sooooo fun~!~! We had a twin day at my school tooo~! Me and my friend's went as Diana Ross & The Supremes~! It was awesome :grin: Hope you have fuuuun~!

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    That sounds like fun! Back in my day, every day was twin day though. My best friend Lisa and I used to dress alike all the time. I know....nerdy. lol

4. Jonathan

Sounds good.

Homecoming is so much fun.

I just got back from our powderpuff game. :grin:

5. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't know, I never really bothered with the homecoming dress up days. My school picks the weakest ideas, like dressing up as one of the administrators (everyone just came in suits) or wearing nonmatching clothing (people picked two unlike socks and called it dressed up). My school spirit is lying at the bottom of an empty water bottle somewhere.

6. Nodnarb

Last year(or was it two years ago?) my cousin and one of his friends did that for Twin Day.

Homecoming is HUGE here, but I've never done much for spirit week either. I usually just do something for Black and Gold Day(every Homecoming Friday). This year I did Class Colors Day on Monday...but I just wore an orange shirt, so not too difficult.

The Spirit Week Days sucked this week. They got rid of some of the traditional ones(twin day/clash day), and added one that was terrible(Career Day? Seriously?).

But I love homecoming, if only because we do nothing all week and then get out at 11:20 on Friday. And that whole day is like a massive Pep Rally. Big game tomorrow. Go Rams!

7. Amy

Amy

our school spirit days suck.

last years homecoming week was 4 days based off of the floats, then school shirts. the floats? ancient societies. freshman were cavemen, so we whore facepaint, but not to much because admins cant figure out if its just a stranger with facepaint or a student(yes, its california). my favorite was china. originally it was going to be "wear chopsticks in your hair day", but that was racial stereotyping and profiling. therefore it was "wear firework colours day". because fireworks arent stereotyping ancient chinese societies at all.

this year we have twin day, but i doubt ill do it. i might end up wearing my interact shirt with other interactors and be sextuplits on accident. lccao

the week of the granada(our rival) game is the best. our school may not be school spirited, but we sure do hate granada. senoirs made the cheer of "fu-uck granada *clap-clap-clap-clap-clap*" at the rally last year. our principal didnt like it too much...

8. Nodnarb

Reminds me of the "Tuck the Fitans" shirts we had Freshman year for our game against our arch-rivals, the Lewis Central Titans.

Also, the "Cream the Trojans" sign the cheerleaders made for our game against Atlantic last season. That was hilarious. And the "Break Through the Trojans" shirts people made for that game. So much innuendo:sunglasses:

9. Amy

Amy

LCCAO!!!! anyone else thinking of speak? or am i just a total nerd?

haha...we are the wombats, the mighty, mighty wombats.

stenciled on the mats in the wieght room is "beat granada"

yea...granada sucks. sorry pomogranites. but you do.