1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What do women have to offer that men don't?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Oct 14, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

I've heard this before and it annoys me to no end. I don't understand why it is so hard for some straight guys to believe that women can be lesbians and not want them.. It's as if they believe that we can't live without them? This isn't all guys but my god the ones that do believe this need to look at themselves in a mirror. That's like me asking them what do women have to offer that men don't?

I desire the exact same thing a straight guy desires in a woman.. maybe not the exact same thing but I understand their attraction 100%.. they don't seem to get it through their thick heads that some girls.. feminine or not prefer women and want to marry a woman over a man. Like as if we are incomplete without a guy? I am only ever complete when I am in a girl I loves life.. I can't get feelings for guys that's like asking me to give up my rights as a human being. I try to understand that they can't fathom why a pretty girl or any girl in particular wouldn't want a guy but what I don't simply don't understand is why some of them treat it as if a woman can't please another woman like a man can? That's total bullshit.. Girls are so compassionate and understand other girls.. They are cute and irresistable to other lesbians so wtf.. why the fuck would we want a guy? STRAIGHT GUYS OUT OF EVERYONE SHOULD BE MORE UNDERSTANDING OF LESBIANS/BISEXUALS!

Do any other Lesbians/Bisexuals get annoyed by this? Share your thoughts. Thanks.

#1 ChloeKiss, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
  2. Miles16

Miles16 Guest

Any dude who asks that should immediately have the question turned back around on them, see how they feel about it. I can picture it now...

Douche: "Ew no! But I'm a dude, two dudes that's gross!"

Logic: "Well clearly women don't have anything to offer that men can't offer you. Your words, fella"

Douche: "Nooooooooooooooooooo I am defeated"

3. Litveninko

I'm sorry if this comes offensive. But men value the woman body, because they don't have one like it (im talking about in a sexual way) I mean you are a girl, how would you value a body like you? I really don't know how to express what I want to say.

4. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Because the female body is soft and delicate.. I don't like rough looking features. Even a feminine man I don't desire.. I like everything about women. Opposites don't always attract. Also I love how a womans mind works.. How they talk and how they feel.. I can really feel something for girls. I can't do the same for men. I'm not the only girl like that either.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I honestly don't understand what they don't get about it , it's like they always think they have to be in the middle of what lesbians do , I wish they can't get through their thick skulls that we don't want them there we are not interested . It's the same way they don't ,want another man we see them the same way they see gay men . This annoys the fuck out of me :tantrum:
    I don't get how many straight women will see gay men know their gay and leave them alone , yet some straight men will go around harassing lesbians .

---------- Post added 14th Oct 2014 at 08:41 PM ----------

I feel the same way , I'm just attracted to women their bodies have such a beautiful shape and soft and delicate . I'm not attracted to men's bodies to and no offense to any guys watching , but it looks like lumps of clay back together . It's just too boxy for me if that makes sense .

6. Litveninko

I know its not only you. But what im trying to say that men value and worship women bodies more than lesbians. Its like when you don't have something (you name it) and desire it. And lesbians doesn't only like girls for their bodies just like you said, so it means other things in women attracts her rather than her body.

7. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well if a guy asks this question and he's straight you can answer him: you are right! men are much hotter than girls, so why don't you turn gay?

8. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    May I also borrow this line as well :icon_bigg

9. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Wtf? Sorry but that did offend me a bit. You confused me but I think I understand and I don't like it. I adore a girls body.. and saying guys ''worship'' a womans body more then another woman is nuts. I have heard of straight guys who don't like vaginas where I love everything.. Like EVERYTHING. Even a girls hands.. Whatever though this thread isn't suppose to be what it seems like it's turning out to be with you and I.

Let's just leave it at that.

10. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Are you saying like lesbians are attracted to women for their bodies and other things as well ?:confused:
    Because even I worship a women's body and love everything about it .

11. littlemonster11

I've never personally experienced this, as I'm not out, but yes, it is really annoying. I've never had patience with egotistical/ignorant personalities, and this is no exception.

My theory is that the straight guys who ask "What do women have to offer that men don't?" are trying to mend their bruised ego. Like, they just can't take the fact that some women just don't want them. I don't know, honestly. I'm just as baffled by their ignorance as you are.

If I can accept that I'm not what some women want, then they should accept that they're simply not what some women want either. It's simple, really.

12. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes, it has more to do with their egos than anything else but their argument is flawed because if men were so great everybody would like them, including them

"What do women have to offer?" they should know the answer since they are attracted to girls themselves

13. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

This. Thank You! This is a perfect answer. Now I shall go watch a movie to calm down and take some damn panadol for this headache. :lol:

14. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Plus many lesbians and bisexual girls get have gotten rejected by straight girls and we accept the fact that they will never be attracted to us and are only attracted to men .
    So I'm thinking this really has to do with ego , I think men are thought from very young that the woman and the man goes together . So they assume that every woman on the planet has to be into a man .

15. kageshiro

kageshiro Guest

If someone is asking this then either they genuinely dont understand what makes women attractive or they're misogynistic. So basically they're either gay or stupid, I wouldn't worry about it much.

16. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Sometimes I feel that a female can be more understanding and easier to talk to. Over all I prefer men but women are awesome too.

17. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    I'm sorry but gay guys are perfectly capable of seeing why people find girls attractive :eek:

18. C P

C P

I...don't think that's what he was saying there...

19. Litveninko

men were created for women and women were created for men. They complete each other actully. Just like a penis fitting into vagina. Cuz they were made to fit together. Can you fit a vagina with another? No.

20. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I take offense to what your statement here , just because they can fit as you put it doesn't mean all women on the planet are attracted to men , I surely am not and their are many other women like me that aren't attracted to men . My vagina may not be able to do the same thing your penis does , but I feel the same attraction to women as you do . The whole penis fitting into vagina thing is just BS ,to me I don't have to be attracted to men just because it can fit and I certainly was not made for you or any other men on the planet thank you . You don't own women or either sexuality ; Just because you have a penis and there are other ways to have sex besides penis in vagina :dry:
    And may I ask since a gay man's penis can fit in another man's ass does that then mean that your suppose to be with men too because your parts can fit ?

#20 stocking, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2014