1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian sex toys

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Izobella, Oct 15, 2014.

1. Izobella

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    A few people
    1.) I was hoping that you girls would know what is good or what is not? I have recently come to accept liking women so I have no idea.

2.) Also, my girlfriend wants to try a strap on to me (which is fine because I have had sex with men), but I was wondering what is the pleasure in it for her? Is there anything we can do to make it pleasuring to her also?

2. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You can get a double ended strap on , but some girls get pleasure just using a strap on on another girl and pleasing her sexually . I think the best thing you can do is sit with your girlfriend and ask her , how she would like to be pleasured . She sounds like a giver if you ask me .

3. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  4. Lipstick Leuger

Stap ons are kinda a personal fit type of thing. It took my wife and I several different types of harnesses to experiment with before we found what we liked. For the wearer, you can put a vibrating cock ring under the strap on over her Clit to help her gain pleasure, but to be honest many wearers are so mentally turned on by thrusting into their partner that they enjoy it or even Orgasm from it. Your brain really is the one that controls it.

As for general toys, I would suggest trying something simple like a vibrator. Same sex sex is partner orientated usually, it's not like straight sex where it is both at the same time. In other words, the male gets stimulated by his penis and the female by the penis rubbing over the Clit. In same sex, often after lots of foreplay(that is the focus of it, where thrusting and intercourse is in straight sex)one partner will orgasm and then the other one will with each focusing on the other at that time. So, unless you do mutual masturbation or 69 positioning, it is usually focused on one giving the other an orgasm first. Sure you can Scissor, but even then you probably will have to take time to focus on one or the other of you. Try the Lesbians Guide to Sex or the On Our Backs Guide to Sex.

5. stealth

stealth Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    i like vibraters more cos they feel better

6. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Nota fan of the strap on but some are. Try it and see how it works. Use vibrators on each other. I have a viberator that gives the sensation of a tongue; it's awesome! Also, you can get double ended dildos.