1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coincidence - Funny!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by beckyg, Sep 26, 2008.

1. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    My daughter left to go back to college today but first she went with her friend and her friends parents to the beach which is about 5 hours from where I live. She just texted me to say she just met my 3rd grade teacher and my ex-boyfriend. lol

What the heck? OK, I remember my 3rd grade teacher. She was one of my all time favorite teachers. I broke my arm that year and I cried when coming back to school because I was soooo embarrassed about having that cast on my arm. She made a big deal out of it and had everybody sign my cast making me feel a whole lot better. She was a very sweet lady. Mrs. Smith.........that's her real name I swear. lol

I knew my daughter must be talking about her son, Steve. However I did not date him. He gave me my first kiss in the lunch line in 3rd grade. At our last class reunion, I got kind of "brave with alcohol" and walked up to him and said "Hey Steve! Do you remember kissing me in the lunch line in 3rd grade?" He started cracking up laughing and said "ugh no!" So my daughter got that confused with being an ex.

However, it was all pretty funny. Mrs. Smith walked up to their table in the pizza restaurant where they were eating to say hi because she recognized them as living here. They introduced my daughter and told her who her parents were. Mrs. Smith said "Oh Becky! I had her in 3rd grade." In fact, they lived around the corner from me growing up. Then Steve came over and told Dani how we went to school together and were neighbors. Mrs. Smith whipped out a picture of Steve's son trying to fix them up. Dani said "I'm not gonna lie. He was pretty cute!" lol She even got an invite to his next tailgate party at an Oregon State football game.

Anyway, just a random coincidental event that made me laugh.

P.S. for Sam! Did you hear? The Beavers kicked ass last night. The #1 team in the nation. Those Ducks better be scared.....very very scared. :roflmao: Love ya! :grin:

2. pwnorton

That is really funny. I always like running into old teachers randomly for some reason (even though your daughter ran into your old teacher)

I go to USC, and i have NO idea how we, the #1 football team in the country, lost to an unranked team!:bang: But we are gonna :***: kill those ducks next weekend! :eusa_danc

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Oh......my sympathies. :grin: