My prose.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Salt Flavoured Taffy, May 3, 2007.

1. Salt Flavoured Taffy

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm not really too sure if this is allowed in here, but I'm pretty sure we're all mature enough to handle a little bit of sensual prose, aren't we?

On the dark New Year's night in Ireland, I saw you dancing, the smile not quite reaching your eyes. You shone where you stood, dancing, and my heart sang with the rise and fall of your breast. You singled me out as I had you, and you inclined your head, eyes finally smiling, as they should on someone so beautiful.
    I took you, or you took me, it was hard to tell. As we lay on the sandy seashore, the smell of the brine and the dry, whispery feeling of the wind washed over me. I realised this was where I wanted to be: by your side.
    But suddenly I knew that you had to go. You were not of my world, and I wept bitterly, even through the crashing waves of climax. The thundering sea called you, as I knew it inevitably must.
    The feeling of the sand upon your silky skin provided an almost unbearably beautiful contrast as we stood, embracing, upon the beach beneath the unblinking eye of the moon. You turned to leave, and from my mouth burst a soft cry, one of acceptance and despair. I knew that you could not stay, but I could not bear for you to leave.
    I took your hand and held it, all the while weeping out my impossible feelings of betrayal and lust. You returned to me, passion melding with desperation, of wanting, of need. I kissed you and you kissed me back, our racing hearts colliding with a feeling of belonging.
    Your hands smoothly slid down my sides, grasping my manhood in both hands, eliciting a soul-deep moan from within. My mind surrendered to the all-encompassing undulations of pleasure as you slid your hands over me, my previous pleasure making the way slick. I placed my hand upon your breast, feeling the vital beat of your heart beneath the milky skin.
    At the moment of utter perfection, I threw back my head and screamed my release to the sky. My knees shaking with the aftereffects of the pleasureful agony, you lay me down on the sand and sang me sweet lullabies, luring me, seducing me, leading me down to the deepest sleep.

Comments would be much appreciated. And if this isn't allowed in here, then I'd appreciate a note instead of just being banned, because I honestly can't remember the TOS agreement and I can't find it ANYWHERE on the site.

2. TeeBe

**Jaw Hits Floor**

It is one of those things that makes you jealous. I felt every word. I wish I could find someone who made me feel that way...

(well, not EXACTLY that way, but you get the jist...)