1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween costume ideas

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JakeHas, Oct 18, 2014.

1. JakeHas

Hey everyone! So this year on Halloween I will be working. We will be allowed to wear costumes during our shift so I was wondering what you guys would think good costume ideas are! I've never been good at them.
    If this helps at all, I work at an Ice Rink. I'll be on the ice during my shift haha

2. BryanM

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you a hockey fan at all? You could be a hockey player. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3. Argentwing

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
  4. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I may be going to a Halloween party, not sure yet. But my costume will be a cross between a zombie nurse and serial killer. Like if a nurse was a serial killer but then gets bitten and becomes a zombie too... ok I admit it I just couldn't decide on one costume :lol: .

An ice rink you say? The comedian Noel Fielding used to do a joke about 'a dead gorilla at the ice rink'. So you could go as a dead gorilla (also a warm costume!) and tell people 'I'm a Noel Fielding joke.' Of course this will only be funny if people know of him and his material, which most probably don't.

5. sleepwalking

I find it can be fun to go as characters from books/movies/tv shows that you really enjoy. These types of costumes can also me created in such a way to be warm and easily worn on skates. Or you could go as something snow or ice related. Basically, take something you enjoy or are interested in and think of ways it could be incorporated into a costume.

6. Fairybread

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    To add to the bolded text - a character from Frozen could be a good one. Most people should recognize that ^_^

7. Ginger Hobbit

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've had a lot of swing dance costume parties to attend in recent years, so I've gotten pretty good at designing costumes with mobility. I've been Waldo (from the Where's Waldo books), a hobbit, a Star Trek science officer, Peter Pan, and a pirate. This year, I'm re-using that pirate costume because it's a really fantastic costume. I got third place in a pirate costume contest with it.