1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is This A Bad Thing/Should Businesses Be Allowed To Do this?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ZenMusic, Oct 20, 2014.

1. ZenMusic

So people are always going to find something to b*tch about, and most of the time, when kids see two men/women holding hands and/or kissing, they just think they love each other. Do you think it's a bad thing that kids say this, some people seem to think they're poisoning kids minds?

Also, do you think religious businesses/institutions should be allowed to refuse service to gay people?

2. gibson234

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Firstly no, they do just love each other. Two people loving each other isn't poisoning children's minds, homophobia is.

Secondly no. You have the right to say and think what you want. However you can't unfairly discriminate. If this weren't the case then segregation would essentially be legal. You have to have a good reason to refuse service and "This book told me so" is not a good reason.

3. Blossom85

I don't think it is a bad thing at all that kids think it is just love, because that is exactly what it is.

Even though it might be their own opinion which they are free to have, I still don't think anyone should refuse service based on sexual orientation, race, religion or disability at all. If you want to refuse service because the person is being violent or abusing the staff or customers, then that is understandable, but simply because of the reasons I mentioned above, then that is not right at all.