1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

English Universities

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by CaptainTrips, Sep 28, 2008.

1. CaptainTrips

I was hoping some of you brits out there might be able to suggest a few schools for me to consider. I want very much to study abroad, particularly in England, but as an American, I've got no idea where to start looking at schools that aren't Oxford or Cambridge (and yes, I am applying to Cambridge as well...wish me luck!)

I'm a very good student with a myriad of other talents and experiences that put me in the running for most top universities, but I'd also like to find a surer school than Cambridge for obvious reasons. Any universities with a particularly strong biology program? also, other international students is a plus.

One of my British teachers suggested University of Bristol, but nothing about it came off as particularly appealing (besides the awesome city). anyone got some other suggestions I can look at?

thanks!

2. Ben

Ben

3. Psychedelic Bookmarks

You might wanna look at some London unis, such as UCL or LSE. If you don't mind Scotland Edinburgh is considered very good. I'm afraid I wouldn't eally know about Biological specialities. Definately check out UCL and LSE though.