1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What is the strangest date you've ever had?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by AnotherQueer, Oct 21, 2014.

1. AnotherQueer

Perth, the weirdest and furthest place from
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I don't really have a weird date. They've all been boring. :sleep:

2. Candace

I went on a date with a guy from China. We went to this burger joint on our date. He had never really experienced the cool hangout foodie places in my city since he had just moved there. So we met up there. He came on his bike. We had a good time, had a lovely discussion. I made the stupid decision of going to a park at night with him and making out with him. He said that he enjoyed it. Fine.

Fast forward to the next day and I get a sea of angry texts from him. Well actually, the food sucked. You're really socially awkward. Your laugh is weird. You kiss horribly, and I just made the entire thing up. I faked it.

Needless to say I was very heartbroken, but then got over it quickly upon realizing how much of a lying, conniving jerk he really was. :tantrum: NEVER AGAIN.

3. CyclingFan

Sheesh, I don't get people. Wouldn't it just have been easier to say "I'm not interested" than to construct a crazy emotional narrative about it?

Better off away from that guy, fer shure

4. Mangaholic

Mangaholic Guest

Haha, what?! "the food sucked" but he ate it, "You're really socially awkward" but you guys talked alot... He is an idiot :slight_smile:

5. C P

C P

^ I had the same reaction to that.

...the hell? Seriously? I don't even...

6. Candace

I know. I wanted to really say some unpolite and foul things, but I just blocked him out and forgot about him. I hope someone does the same to him back. We all know about karma and what it does :grin:.

---------- Post added 22nd Oct 2014 at 05:44 PM ----------

I know! It's not like he had any room to talk either. Pot calling the kettle black.