1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.::If You're Like Me You'll Love This!::.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by The Enigmatic, Sep 29, 2008.

1. :roflmao::lol::roflmao::lol::roflmao::lol: :roflmao::lol::roflmao:

Great day today!
    After class (I finished at 12:30) I met up with some friends in town, because they're awesome.
    So 'twas all good and we had a great time.
    Then nearing the end one of my friends pointed out that my Ex was across the street trying to gain my attention.
    I looked across to where he, Callum, was and was like "Yeah, so?".
    Callum continued to walk down the street but kept looking back every few seconds, I only noticed because we were walking in the same direction behind him.

All was fine, I was over him the moment he realized we were through, which took him eons! I broke up with him like 10 times before he decided that when he said it it was offical.
    But not long after I got home I realized I had a new text.
    The opening line was "Jealous lol" then showed Callum kissing some kid then another pic of the kid licking his face with the caption "Naww...ain't he cute".

Hahahahahaahhahahahahaha..............that made my day.

SO I'm a nice person but I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE antagonizing people who think they can hurt me emotionally,
    so I replied with:
    "No, not in the slightest. I do however feel sorry for that kid".

To which he(callum) replied:
    "Why? He.s getting more than you did. And better"

Me:
    "So you can last more than 5 seconds nowadays? Good for you! The fact that he's getting some isn't what I'm sorry about, it's that it's coming from you. =)"

Callum:
    "He just said ge was grateful it wasmt that kid with the glasoses on my other mobile"

(I lol'ed because I'm 18 and the KID he's dating or whatever is like 14-15, btw the spelling mistakes are his)

Me:
    "Ah, so still only lasting 5 seconds then? That's a shame. It's nice to know you care enough to keep thinking about me, I'm sorry to say that I haven't given you a single thought since you realised we were through. It's a shame that U only used you to gain experience, because you're terrible at every aspect of dating. <3"

(hahaha I sound mean but in a way it was true, I only gave him so many chances because I was scared that I'd never meet anyone else who was interested in me.)

SO that was what made my day, I love when people do things like this to me. They assume that I'll be hurt but I find these situations highly entertaining.

A similar thing happened just very recently with one of my closests friends.
    We had a falling out and he tried to make me feel bad, I won though. :lol:
    He was planning on telling everyone that I had fooled around with my best friend.
    Who's straight but was "curious" a few years back, he's now currently dating one of my girl close girl friends and they've been together for over a year and a half.

I told him that I wouldn't really care seeing as how I'm openly gay and I'm glad that my first sexual experience was with my best friend.
    But apparently his plan was to make my friends hate me over it. :confused:
    So text my besty and told him what was going on and we told his girlfriend together.
    She was fine with it and my other friend was made a fool.

He's been going on like this for a few weeks and I'm not sure he realizes how entertaining he is.

I almost died laughing when he threatened me over a myspace comment!
    I love being human.

Not ranting just thought I'd spread the fun with y'all. Good times.

2. skwidge

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hahahaha that's gold!! He must feel SO stupid, but if he isn't intelligent enough to feel stupid and beaten... then I feel sorry for him :lol:

Good effort! It's so much more satisfactory when you can beat someone down by almost being nice, if you know what I mean?

That made my day! hahahaha

3. :lol:Well usually I'm much more courteous and inventive with what I say in these situations, but I only got 2 hours sleep and I it was right before I had to go to class making me late!
    I was in such a sour mood for most of the day hahahaha.
    I wish I could go to bed now but I can't. I'll throw off my "sleeping schedule" if I do lol.

4. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    wow thats awesome *air five*

5. W F I II

W F I II Guest

Omg i lovewhen stupid people try and hurt me, its so much fun! i find so much amusement out of turning their verbal attacks back on them, those kinda peopl er so stupid though bu tthey bring me alot of fun. :slight_smile:

6. shakerdancee

so bitter with your exes. tsktsktsk

7. sexyalex

lol bet catch you with the tuber in ur mouth. practise, ma dear, practise! :lol:

anyways; to you Mr.Enigmatic; for some reason you think this is all about wining. NO ur wrong. It being human how u see fit. But if u ask me its playing mean/gossip girl/BH90210 beyach.
    You try to show friends where they are trippin not make them feel like shit. Yes i know its all up in the moment and u feel good about urself but how do u think ur friend feels when he is left looking like an asshole. Even if he is, there are ways u could have worked it out, kiss and make up and no one would be left unhappy in the end. Thats that its all about. hmm? :grin:

ANYHOW!
    Ex ex ex drama. i must admit i love the way u approched the situation with ur eX NOW THAT was totally called for. Him texting you "jealous?" i'm like..please; he sounds so full of himself! and your comments were pwnage. -2 thumbs up-

idk any of y'all but i feel sorry for the kid too. Your ex sounds like a cynical douche. I mean talk about mindless self indulgence much?:grin:

8. AH, well there's more to the friend story. Lots more.
    He was my closest friend, I confided everything to to as he did to me.
    But he started being really mean and really bitchy after one night, his reason for why are totally unjust.
    I wasn't after a "win", I was just throwing everything he said and did back in his face.
    Because I had spoke about him at a party he decided that all my "Secrets" of which I have none. I'm very open with my friends nowadays.

There is ABSOLUTELY no hope in hell that I will ever be friends with Joel, my ex close friend lol, he's one of the worst people on Earth. And until now I haven't judged him on that.

For the last few months he has been calling me all hours of the morning, totally wasted, screaming at me not to burn his house down.
    And he has his pathetic drunk friends join in, tell them lies that I've been stalking him. :confused:
    I think it may have something to do with the fact that I rejected him so many times, he was trying to make me cheat on my ex with him.

Believe me when I say that there is so much more to the Joel story that it isn't funny.

9. Oh and shakerdancee everything has been fine between callum and myself until yesterday.

He lives his life and I've been living mine. I haven't the foggiest idea why he decided to do that. I've been nothing but kind to him every time we happened to cross oaths or when he would "accidentally" text me.
    I think he was just mad that I was out with my friends having a great time and not moping over him, even though we broke up like 3 months ago.

Actually that reminds me, he was slandering my name on MySpace but I caught him out.
    lol, he is a douche. I don't know why I'm still being nice to him though, darn me and my kind nature.