1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bdsm

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by BoiGeorge, Oct 22, 2014.

1. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Who here is interested in BDSM? And what attracted you to it?

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Okay, I suppose I don't really care anymore.

I used to be discrete about my sadism, but honestly, I don't see why I should hide. I guess I was worried someone may invalidate my feelings, since I'm just nearly fifteen.

Having that said, yes, I'm into BDSM. I'm not particularly into the dom/sub thing and the bondage and discipline thing - I never really got that. What I am into is sadomasochism - except without all the sex. It just makes me feel really happy when I fantasize, you know? For some people it's sexual, but to me? It's really, really romantic. No sex needed. Honestly, I'm afraid a relationship with someone who doesn't want to do... things with me won't really work out. It makes me think I'm never going to some the right person. lol.

3. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't really like the S+M thing since I'm not a fan of dealing with pain or dishing it out. However, I have had some fantasies about bondage and both dominating someone else AND being submissive/taking orders to some degree. So I don't know if my dislike for physical pain would still make me into BDSM or not. But It's something I think about.

(And when I talk about physical pain I mainly mean extreme stuff like bloodplay and such, though I think spanking can be rather hot)

4. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I guess everyone has a different version of what s&m truly means. I mean I am not into anything involving blood, extreme pain, scat, or golden showers. With a trusted partner, I am cool with enough though. I have been blindfolded before, I love sensory deprivation. I would be cool with being tied up(not handcuffed though) and have someone give me a stop&go hand job. It would be cool to have someone use a dildo on me while tied up. Getting a facial or something while bound is also hot or maybe even a a man or woman sitting on me(not forcefully but hovering like). A nice prostate massage while tied wouldn't be bad either.

So, I have my limits, but I am certainly more adventurous than most.

5. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

BDSM is hot, I'm a dom.

I'm pretty sadistic, I love seeing pretty boys bound up or getting cut/whipped.

I especially love blood play, I have a blood fetish..

#5 NingyoBroken, Oct 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2014
  6. Menaki-Neko

Fargo North Dakota, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy
    I enjoy bdsm too, I like being a sub and following orders, it's hot! :grin:

7. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Nychthemeron: I agree, while I do like Dom/sub type things, sadomasochism is definitely more my thing. I also find it quite romantic, and tend to have fantasies about it that do not involve actual sex (but I haven't had fantasies about actual sex in a long time)

8. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    High-five! Bloodplay for the win. Not quite sexy in my book, but so terribly beautiful. Also, er, I like the taste of blood. Not exactly healthy, but it's not like I'm going to be drinking it in large quantities - if ever.

I wouldn't do it, though. I'm afraid of the risks, and, honestly, there's a part of me that feels ashamed for having these feelings.

9. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    Mmm yeah i love it a little but not that extreme
    Only fisting fettish and some other stuff
    tied up handcuff never tried but I think it'll really turn me on

10. TigerInATophat

Out Status:
    Some people
    I have some Dominant and/or sadistic fantasies, nothing too extreme. Always have had even before I was old enough to know what sex was.
    I can take it or leave it though. If I met someone that wasn't into it I wouldn't push the issue, vanilla would be fine if I could even get some of that!

11. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I like light bdsm but nothing too extreme. I like a liitle pain but not extreme pain. I am a sub. I like to be tied up, handcuffed, spanked, hair pulled, light choking, being bit, and delayed orgasm. Idk why I like it. I guess it just makes things sooo much more intense. :slight_smile:

12. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
  13. Lawrence

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hell yes! I've been a kinkster for a couple of years. I'm a sadistic switch. I'm mostly accepting of my sadism, but there's always a bit of guilt that never leaves. I get scared that people might think I'm into self-harm or think that I stab people with my knife collection. I don't go Andrei Chikatilo on anyone! There are ways of f**king somebody's mind into thinking you're causing more damage.

Blood is fun. I wish people had more of it. I've drank blood. I'm indifferent about the taste. It's enough for me to feel fresh blood on my hands. I can't get off without touching blood. It is what it is. It's kind of a bitch when I accidentally injure myself or sometimes even getting freaking papercuts. I wish I could turn this off sometimes.

What lead me to BDSM? I blame my morbid curiosity and reading violent history books. I have to say my bisexuality was MUCH easier to accept than this beast that lives in my brain. I knew what I liked, but I didn't understand 100% until I got the internet and discovered that I wasn't going to grow up to be a serial killer.

It's always nice to see decent sadists around. It sure makes a change from these crime books I'm reading!

14. DarkestDream

Sadistic, mostly...I guess I'd be boring lol :icon_razz

15. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

I've entertained such thoughts, yes. But entertaining those types of thoughts, is about as far as it goes.

Frankly, I'd be afraid to dabble in such. Not because of anything, like pain, but the possibility, I might like it a little too much:

Ego + Power Hungry = Total Fuckin' Disaster.​

I don't like tempting my darker side, you could say.

16. Blossom85

It's not anything I have had a yearning or craving to do at all. When I think of being intimate with someone, I prefer romantic, soft, and gentle and being equals, not rough and one being dominant and one submissive. On the other hand, if it was still gentle and romantic and sensual, the the closet to that kind of thing I might get would be very light bondage, but I wouldn't want it to get rough or anything like that.

17. RAdam

.. . Err

18. Radioactive Bi

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hell yeh am I into BDSM. Have been since I was a young adult.

I can't remember what first drew me to it. It's not the only thing I like though, and certainly not something I'd expect from a partner if they weren't into it also.

Happy days :slight_smile:

19. imnotreallysure

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like it, yeah. I'd be more than happy for someone to tie me up and pour hot wax on my stomach.

#19 imnotreallysure, Oct 23, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 23, 2014
  20. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It may sound very weird, but I always had the inclinations towards the lifestyle, even when I was a kid. I don't know what attracted me to it then, but when I was about 16 and onwards, I was attracted to the idea of being dominated. Made to be somebody's slave. That and PVC latex. At the same time, I was also attracted to the idea of dominating others.