1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why do I feel like hiding?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by edy, Oct 23, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    :dry: This weekend I saw one of my ex classmates and she told me about all the people from my generation. I felt bad because I wanted to keep a low profile, basically disappear and now she will tell everybody what's going on with my life. I had to lie since I haven't accomplished very much ever since I finished junior high. To be honest, and I know this will sound horrible, but I was so glad to hear that most of my ex classmates are a bunch of losers that didn't even go to the collage, have children at a very young age and the rest are in shitty collages

Yeah, I suffered from homophobic bullying

Plus, today I dreamed of my ex boyfriend, in my dream he was still in high school just like me but in reality he's in collage already. Moreover his school was SO NEAR to the place where I take singing lessons so I planned to make a quick visit to stalk him :roflmao:

In real leife I avoid going to the places I know he frequents because I would feel so bad if I get to know that he got over me completely :tears: This is the reason why I avoid big avenues.

From now on I only walk in solitary street, parks etc where I know I won't get to see anybody. It's very peaceful at time

2. Blossom85

I am sorry to hear you are feeling this way. ~big hugs~

3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thanks

4. White Knight

You say yourself that they are generally in worse situation from you...

In any case, never be sorry for what you are, instead work to fix yourself up. I am telling that to myself always.

In years I grown to hate two kind of person, whiners and people who love to play victim. Life is your life and never compare it with others, that only leads to unhappiness. Embrace your own truth, style and happiness.

This might sound as offensive... perhaps... but I see life as an endless battle of you vs yourself. Most of the time we are our worst enemy so we barely need anyone else to hate us.

Anyway I hope those are making some sense. Keep your chin up and fight on. (*hug*)

5. Candace

I'm really sorry that this has happened to you, Edy. But aren't you glad that you didn't turn out to be lowlifes like them? Be proud of yourself, man!!

6. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Well, I haven't accomplished very much either but at least I dont have children to feed

7. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    thoughts?