1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My crush likes someone else and it hurts so bad and I'm going to let her go

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by iHeartYouu, Oct 24, 2014.

1. iHeartYouu

So basically I have a crush on a same sex girl for 3 years. I never have the guts to tell her how I felt. I'm 100% certain she will reject me and we might not even be friends anymore. im suspecting she likes another girl too, who looks like a boy and is "handsome" but she graduating this year end. Means next year she wont be around school.
    Everytime she tweet something about how much she love another person, I just get really hurt. Talking to her about this is not much of a choice, as she suspect i liked her once even though i kept denying it and she avoided me for a whole month. We usually play fights alot and everything stopped.
    But things is okay now, we talk, play fights but all these contacts with her is making me harder to not crush on her. I cant even try to forget her as I'm in the same class as her.
    My only concern is she likes someone else :frowning2: It really hurts to see someone you love in love with someone else. How to I deal with this? She's in the same class as me i see her everyday, plus the class for next year had been released and I'm in the same class with her again. For all classes.

2. BoiGeorge

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I know how you feel sweetie :frowning2: And it really sucks I know

3. Weekender

So long as there is a lingering hope, it will be difficult for you to get over her. And honestly, if you don't want to tell her how you feel, then you're made a slave to things that you can't change. It sounds like you don't want to spend less time with her because you appreciate her as a friend as well, but the best thing to do in these kinds of situations is to distance yourself from the other person for some period of time -- physically, emotionally, or both.

Of course, I'll always advocate for open communication, so I imagine the best thing to do in this circumstance is to give her a heads up with something along the lines of "Hey, I like you more than I ought to, and I know you don't feel the same, so I think it'd be good for me if we left each other alone for a little while." Doing something like that takes cojones, but if the pain of the situation is too great... Well, as someone who seems to caught in a perpetual state of straight-girl-crushin', it's the best advice I can offer.

4. Bolt35

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    they're called crushes for a reason, either they crush your heart or your competition =P

5. Blossom85

I agree that you get out what you put in, and if you aren't willing to open up to her and let her know how you feel, then there isn't much else you can do except let her go, walk away and just move on from her.. I think to deal with it.. You just stay focused on other things, keep your focus in your school work and on other things that are important to you.. Yes it might be hard if she is in the same classes as you, but what other options do you have really? You would be best just distancing yourself from her, and slowly easing your way out of her life. I do agree with Weekender that you should at least keep the communication open and let her know what you are planning on doing so she at least knows that she needs to respect your decision for space.