1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute and Fun question! Girls.. what do you love about other women?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ChloeKiss, Oct 24, 2014.

1. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Okay I could go on forever but i'll just keep it simple.

Women are so soft and sensual. Even their hands are cute! I adore a girls smile, eyes, lips, legs, body and hair. They are goddesses in their own right. Girls are soft and gentle and generally care alot more and empathise alot more with other women.. most likely because they are women themselves but the connection is just too cute for words. The look in their eyes that says ''I love you'' or ''I want you'' sooo sexy. The softness of their voice when they are kissing you and lovingly touching you. I love how sweet most of them smell! The scent of their perfume or just their body in general.. so cute. When they cross their legs and have a feminine posture with their hair all cute and tidy. The clothes they wear.. I love skirts they just look so cute when women wear them. Their HUGS.. oh my god.. I love when women hug me.. I feel so secure, wanted and appreciated. Their sense of humour and overall personality. I like the innocent yet wild type of girls.. the mature yet silly :love:

Total Lesbian :love:

How about you girls.. or even bi or pan guys? What do you find attractive in a woman. Thanks! x

2. Blossom85

How soft and comforting a woman looks, and understanding. Things that we have in common, perfumes, hair styles, personality.

3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Everything(!)

4. Lipstick Leuger

If you put on a pound or have a bad day or need chocolate because of your period, she will get it and be ok with it. Plus, women are just SO soft!

5. EleanorHunter

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Basically what the other posters have said. They're so soft and cuddly and pretty. :3

6. DragKing69

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    If we feel awful at some point, we can go ahead and be bitches, and then get a feel-better hug right after!

7. Ravienclaw

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Girls are soft and yummy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

8. Alder

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Woah...pretty much everything. Every girl is different but they're all amazing in different ways. They can be warm and kind and strong and fit, they can be incredibly smart and funny...I can think of a million things. In general though, girls are great :slight_smile:

9. Toast8971

Girls are softer physically but stronger mentally.

10. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Aw these answers are cute! The one above couldn't be more true!

11. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

to stray from cute to blunt.... well they probably know how to fuckin finger another lady, u feel

12. pinklov3ly

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, gosh! I'm blushing as I am typing this...I'll keep it PG :grin:

I love how women smell sweet and the softness of their skin. I especially love how I can run my fingers through a girl's hair while we are kissing. Last, but not least, I love the sound of a woman's voice and their laughter as well, it turns me on so much!

#12 pinklov3ly, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  13. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Oh they do :icon_wink I WANT A GIRLFRIEND! :love:

---------- Post added 24th Oct 2014 at 08:48 PM ----------

Aw :slight_smile: I definitely know how you feel! I love the sound of their voice the most when they moan! Sexiest sound in the world. The part about running fingers through hair is like one of my favourite parts of kissing girls.. not to mention grabbing their boobs. :lol:

#13 ChloeKiss, Oct 24, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
  14. XenaxGabby

XenaxGabby Guest

Everyone's answers are fabulous! No need for me to add anything:slight_smile: Except for the fact that after reading this thread, I really want a girlfriend someday...

15. ForeverYoung000

The way they talk, their legs and bodies, everything!!

I want a girlfriend so bad.

16. Nekoko

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I dunno how to answer this for some reason :confused: maybe its cause I'm in a relationship so all the praises I can think of are personal ones about my girlfriend... Otherwise all I seem to want to say is "boobies?" XD

17. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ChloeKiss, I LOVE your questions. You really love women don't you? haha :grin:

Talking about this one, I could say everything and it would be truth. But, I can exclude some things I personally adore about girls ^^ . First, their perfume, for unknown to me reason I love when girls wear perfume that reminds me of watermelon, fresh basically you know lol. Softness, nothing new huh. Uhm, how complicated they are? I really like that. I adore it when they get mad at you and you have to hold them till they start to laugh. :grin: But the main reason why I like it so much is that, most of the time I don't understand their thinking and it is a mystery to me. If I want to have her, I have to solve it.. I can say that I hate it, but... I just want her more because of it. Basically, their mind, voice, eyes, lips... God, everything!! :grin:

18. Fruit Topping

I love everything but the smile says it all

19. ChloeKiss

ChloeKiss Guest

Yes of course I love women.. I adore them to the point where I would die for them. Of course anyone would say they would die for something or someone they love but I actually mean it with every part of my being. If a future girlfriend or wife of mine who I love and adore was in danger I would put my life on the line for her without a second thought. I am extremely protective by nature.

Good answer btw! I love how a womans mind works.. sometimes I hate my own but I get a kick out of watching a girl have a spaz attack and then the feeling of having that responsibility of reassuring her to the point where she calms down only to say sorry and that she loves you is so entertaining.. my friend who I liked back in the day was like that with me when I pissed her off about something.. I thought it was so damn cute :kiss: She acted like we were in a relationship even though we weren't. Lovely experience for me.

Thank you for appreciating this question and others I have posted :slight_smile: (*hug*)

#19 ChloeKiss, Oct 25, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
  20. MyLittleWorld

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I can relate. I am very protective, I would do anything for a girl I love.

I have a crush on my past classmate, she would hug me and annoy me, call me nicknames, she used to hold my hand for fun, sit on my lap. That's how I fell for her... sad thing she is straight, I think.

Just saying truth. (*hug*)