1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fun ways to ask someone out on a date

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by quietisviolent, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Hi there lovely people!

So there's this girl I like (she's really cute) and she's kind of weird, in a good way. I'm not sure whether she is gay and if she's flirting with me. She seems to be flirting with me; she's teasing me in a fun way all the time and she looks me in the eye a lot and that kind of stuff.

I'm doubting whether or not I should ask her to go on a date with me or something like that, and how. Do you think I should, and if so, do you now any fun or weird ways to ask her out?

Thanks!

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well you could make friends with her... talk to her, see what you have in common...
    you might say you want to go to a specific movie... but you do not want to go alone...

3. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If y'all are friendly enough, see if she wants to grab lunch/coffee/drinks sometime. It doesn't have to be a date unless you both want it to be.

4. Candace

Ask her if you'd like to go get lunch or coffee. Like Semi said, it doesn't have to be coined "a date" unless you want it to be.

5. Gregarity

do a couple backflips, land in a split, throw confetti and say "we're gonna watch Guardians of the Galaxy". trust me i'm a lawyer

6. Kriskluwe

Kriskluwe Guest

Man, I'm not trying to steal your thread or moment or whatever but this question goes to what happened to me today . So somehow my other ball actually dropped and I asked if he'd be with me . He said ye and that he knew I was going to ask something like that . I should have said boy_____i guess . Man , I could srsly do backflips.
    Anyway, sorry man , so just ask someone out or whatever. It's not worth wondering about later if you don't . I've been wanting to do this for about 2 weeks but like I said .....low T i guess . I'm so freaking stoked .

7. I like the way you think, but I'm not a 'Guardians of the Galaxy' kind of person. (I also can't do any backflips and land in a split, but the confetti is a good idea!)

I think I'll just try to become friends with her, but it's really difficult to have a *normal* conversation with her. She always manages to make things awkward (in a cute way) and she teases me a lot (again, in a cute way).

It's not that I really need advice, I just want to know if you know any special ways to ask a special person to go to a movie/grab lunch with/anything really.

8. Update: I invited her to my birthday but she won't be able to come, though she did want to come. I also kind of tried to flirt with her and I think she flirted back but I'm really not sure.

9. trojan

ask her again to something else.

10. Another update: she now has my number but I don't have hers (she will let me know at what time she's done working on the day of my birthday so I can tell her if there are still people at my house so she can come too) and I'm waiting for het text message but I don't think she will message me until my birthday so yeah..