1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

random person flashed me online

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by happydavid, Oct 25, 2014.

1. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I was talking to someone on another site thinking this man is a bit strange then suddenly he asked to see a picture of my private parts. I immediately said no next thing I know he sends me a picture of his what was that about. At least people can do is get permission first. I've only ever done that once to someone and I asked this person loads of times if she was okay with it before I did anything but doing something like that without premison to me as some sort of abuse. I'm OK if people ask first and I know they are adults. I know it's a strange way of looking at life but there you go. What do you people think. :help:

2. gravechild

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I never got that about some people. Is it supposed to make me suddenly fall for you? My instinctive response is to click "next", "delete", or "block". Though, there are size queens and the like out there, so maybe they assume others are the same way, and get lazy by spamming those sorts of photos. Think of the "wide net" approach.

3. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I blocked him

4. Chip

Board Member Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think people who just do this randomly are... Broken. They are seeking validation or praise and doing so in a very unhealthy way. Best choice is to do as you did... Just block him.