1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The best thing that happened to you?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Somelonelyguy77, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Somelonelyguy77

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    This is a thread just to say what was the best thing that ever happened to you. Just to make people happy(*hug*)

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    This is going to sound so sappy, but meeting my boyfriend.

I was at a pretty low point in my life, and I was hoping just to get one good date to break me out of the funk I was in. This Saturday will be our six-month anniversary; safe to say it was more than just one good date! He's amazing and has been by my side through so much.

3. Pipihpipih

Pipihpipih Guest

Out Status:
    A few people
    When I had my gf stay with me for 5 yrs. We had good and bad times share every moments..
    But I know it would never happen again... Because nothing last forever. Not in where im staying now :-(

4. Snever2late

Having my son. So so so much work, but I love when he runs up to me and grabs me around the legs, or falls asleep with me and hugs me around the neck, or starts jumping up and down when I walk through the door. Best Thing Ever.

5. Candace

Getting my college diploma :grin:

6. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

To be honest, I don't think it has happened yet.

You can take that as being cynical or realistic, but I assure you, there is very little negativity with that mindset. While I have had enjoyable moments in my life, in the past, and even in the present, they all lack 'that feeling'.

But that isn't a very fun answer, is it?

If I have to pick something, then I would go with... trying to turn myself around. I'm doing, what I can, how I can, to not be a problematic influence, in anybody's life, intentionally. I am moving away from that, step by step, day by day.

7. Blossom85

I am like Kaiser, I have had very enjoyable and amazing moments in my life, and if I had to mention the best moments, it would be falling in love with my ex.. And also seeing my beautiful niece for the very first time..

8. Yosia

When my mom found out that i was bisexual/pansexual and she said 'I'm not really bothered, as long as they love you and you love them, i couldn't care what they are.' and gave me a hug.

Also when i met my best friend, she is the best.