1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

had awsome day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kristina5, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Kristina5

after chatting and reading a lot of threads yesterday. I felt so awesome today!(!) I feel I have found the perfect place for friends. (&&&) I now can communicate as the female I truly am inside! after reading thread on what you like about women, I know that I truly belong with the women! your support is greatly appreciated! I hope to find a place where I can go in the near future to chat with people like us. I live in the sticks and the only person around is bigfoot. lol I am in the upper Midwest and have tried a couple of local internet sites but there are some very strange people with very weird ideas! I guess thats why we are all angels :icon_bigg If you have any ideas I would greatly appreciate it? Huggs and Kisses Kristina5

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! It's wonderful that reading a few threads has helped you to feel better, and indeed awesome! :slight_smile:

Are there any LGBTQ support groups in your area, like PFLAG or a youth group that you could join?

3. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im so glad that we the people of EC could help you feel better!

4. ithinkiamgay

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Kristina!

I'm sailing along!
    I'm feeling a lot better being in here too!!

5. Blossom85

Hi there and Welcome, I am so glad to hear you are feeling really welcomed here and very happy being here.. I have found it is an awesome and amazing site full of wonderful and supportive people.

6. Kristina5

Thanks for the post! I will continue here as far as support.I have tried to find a support group close by but found there are none here in the sticks.of course I have to travel for any thing! Maybe I should find a nice place where there is a group or community of understanding!?