1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Halloween costumes

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by J Schuelke, Oct 1, 2008.

1. J Schuelke

Now that is october, now is as good a time as any to start planning for halloween and deciding whether or not I am dressing up.

Last year I dressed up as a hippie, but this year I want to do something different.

So fellow people of EC, what costumes have you donned in the past during halloween, and if your not into the whole dressing up thing, do you have any funny halloween stories to share?

Surprise me people.:icon_bigg

2. Maddy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Halloween isn't really celebrated here, but a week or so beforehand is my last day of school and my school has a costume thing for us on the last day, so I'm planning a Super Mario costume. Why? Why not?

3. beckyg

beckyg Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I need some ideas! PFLAG is tabling at a drag show on Halloween and we are supposed to wear costumes. Its going to be great fun!

4. Poring

lol I remember the first time I dressed up for Halloween :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

haha, I only dressed up twice, first I forgot, second I was a vampire! :grin:

Though this year (getting old and stuff :frowning2: ), I might just get all my airsoft combat gear and scare people on the streets, hehe.

5. davo-man

Haha, me and my mate were planning today that we should do something for Hallowe'en...We've planned to have a drunken boardgame BBQ, with costumes :grin: So, I need ideas for costumes as well :slight_smile:....OMG, just got the best idea: Tobias from Arrested Development...Oh yeah!....Or even better: Collins from RENT....or even better, Angel from RENT!!!

6. Danielle

Danielle Guest

But I want to be Angel

7. davo-man

Haha, there's enough Angel to go around :grin:...Perhaps you can be Pussy Galore-Angel and I can be Santa Claus-Angel :grin:

8. Danielle

Danielle Guest

Ok cause that way I get Collins too

9. BeautifulStranger

Hmmm...
    No Halloween for me since I'm in Germany this year... BUT for next year I've got my costume ideas narrowed down to two.

I shall go as one of the DoA babes or Dr. Frank-N-Furter. Either way I'm going to do something outrageous and I will totally be remembered!

10. Henrike

It would be so cool if I could manage to make a Rorschach costume, but I know that I'd fail. XD

11. Nugget

I've, err, decided to go as a Mormon missionary. :astonished:

12. Samus610

Last year I tried to dress up as a punk rocker. But my friend said I look liked the cop from the village people. If the village people were all lesbian. As well as a dominatrix

13. SpacerX

Last year I went as a Droog (A Clockwork Orange guy). It was lots of fun, I even met a cute guy wearing something similar. A straight guy, but a cute one.

This year I'm not sure. Nugget, a Morman Missionary? I might have to borrow that idea...

14. Wander

Wander Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    DO IT, DO IT, DO IT

And then post pictures. I must see this.

Anyway, I don't think I'll be dressing up as anything this year, just like I haven't dressed up for the last five years. I quit that whole tradition much earlier than most of the people I know. Unless "high school kid coming out to his parents" is a costume.

15. pressured

some place in Montana that isn't even on the map
    Me i'm going as SWEENEY TODD hehe last year i was frank from my chemical romance twas fun

16. Last year i completely forgot to plan a costume, so i was Wednesday Adams as a last resort. Black Skirt, Black and White Stripey tights, White shirt, Black sweater vest and my DM's, with my gothy makeup and frenchplaited then-black hair, it was a good look for me, i think for a last minute thing i looked well cool XD.

This year Stevie is throwing a big party, so i'm going as a sexy angel XD. My plans are...White and Silver net tutu, shimmery white tights, white stilettos, white corset with silver laces, halo and fairy wings. Those are my plans anyway lol, i could end up as something completely different lol.

17. Miles D

I'm either going to be Dr. Greg House from the show House, OR Rooster Hannigan from Annie
    :grin:

18. jazzrawr

Last year...I was a pylon. :grin:
    An orange cone. Mhmm.
    It was great. XD
    I wore a pylon on my head, and wore all orange. XD

This year, I'm going for something scarier, but i dunno what...
    I'll think of something. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

19. EmperorNero

I won't be buying a costume of any kind (exept for a new pair of jeans or two, wich probably won't count as a costume), since I don't like spending money on it. Besides, if I were to dress up for halloween, I'd be the only one above the age of ten who did.

20. KatzInHatz

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm going to dress up as a porcelain doll~! ^.^ Even though my dad said I'm to old for Halloween~! :dry: