1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tanning Bed

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by JayC, Oct 1, 2008.

1. JayC

JayC Guest

k well i am WHITE. my aunt and cuz have tried everything on me to get me dark and everytime i get redder than um a red crayon! well my sis who is a lil darker than me started goin to the tannin bed and got DARK. Well i went and got a lil darker but had work and had to quit goin to the bed. Well i started goin back Monday and was wonderin if there are any REALLY good lotions to use or anything else i dont want to be ORANGE lol

2. Chrathionnus

Chrathionnus Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    What you need to do is tan a little bit at a time-use something with protection so you don't get too burned,and soon you'll be able to get tanner without burning to a crisp.

3. Fiorino

No offense, but what's wrong with being "white"?
    I can't imagine that a tanning bed is good for your
    skin, and if you get burned a lot you could have
    skin cancer one day. Would you rather look
    like you're 60 when you're 40 and be tan today
    or be white and still have healthy skin when
    you're 50.

4. SpacerX

I've gotten pretty used to being pale and meeting milky skinned guys. A tan is pretty sexy at the same time...

sunbeds are bad for you, I'd rather be orange tbh!

5. JayC

JayC Guest

yeah i understand the risks and everything but well it something i just wantin to do and nothing wrong with bein white it suits some people but not me.

6. TyraBanksIsFierce

L'Oreal Sublime Bronze is the best stuff, not too expensive either. You also won't turn orange, Although it has glitter stuff in it, you just put it on the night before and it will rub off.

[​IMG]

You can get it in gel to which is pretty good aswell:

[​IMG]

7. TriBi

Tanning beds are NOT good. Especially for people who are fair skinned (ie 'white').

There was a girl (not long ago - within the last 12 months) who died in her early 20's from Skin Cancer in Australia - believed to have developed largely from use of tanning beds.

Her story brought about a long hard look at the 'tanning' industry here - and some new regulatory controls IIRC.

Please be VERY careful where you go with this.

8. Louise

Everytime I read this title I read Banning Ted. What has poor Ted done wrong I ask myself :eusa_doh::eusa_doh::eusa_doh:

Seriously tanning beds are bad news. There are all sorts of reasonably prices products out there which will do the trick, make sure you stick with a good brand name; L'Oreal, Garnier, Dove... all these companies make mosturising body creams which take off the edge for us whitties who reflect the sun and make peoples eyes hurt when they see us in bathing costumes! :lol:

9. shakerdancee

I'm not white; I'm just ashy.

10. Jerr

I've got the florescentness going on and I gotta say... it will change... but I'm doing laser hair removal and it needs me to be light skinned.

As soon as it is done, I'm going to tan. I'm signing up for a 24/7 no excuse gym. It is a gym and tanning place open 24/7. I'm stoked.

p.s. I go to school full time and work full time so... 10-11 at night is usually when I'm free...

11. Hidden Angel

Hidden Angel Guest

Don't use tanning beds they are so bad for you stick with being white!!!