1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

how many famous people have come to your work place

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by happydavid, Oct 31, 2014.

1. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    2 year's ago I saw mark williams who was in the harry potter movies and now I had to shake hands with princes Alexandre who is the Queen of Englands cousin and I don't like the royal family. She seemed friendly tho. What about you have you seen any movie stars or any body on telly.

2. kyfry

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Usually its only been the local news personality or sports player, however we did have Drew Lachey come in once.

3. willycubed28

I used to work for a place called McGuire's Irish Pub. I no longer work there, but it is a nationally known Restaurant in the United States. It was named like number 3 in the best Irish Pubs in the United States. It is not a chain or a franchise. It is locally known. However, over 200 famous people have eaten there. Celebrities from Oprah to Julia Roberts to Kiss....and I could keep on going.

4. ahardlife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I work at a building trader yard not allot of big celebs hear we have had a few soap stars buying stuff for DIY and actor Steve Pemblton one of the writers on League of Gentlemen Filmed not to far from hear.

5. Candace

Never u_u. But my dad's a news reporter and he gets famous people all the time like Snoop Dog, Usher, Ted Turner, etc. when they want to promote something.