1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do I know if I like Chris Tomlin or his music?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by MouseKeeper, Oct 31, 2014.

1. MouseKeeper

I don't know what's going on. I don't know if I like Chris Tomlin or if I just really enjoy his music. Every time I hear his mp3s like How Great is our God, Our God, Indescribable, or Made to Worship I sing along, but when I see him performing ANY of his songs I am instantly filled with joy, and next thing I know, I'm thinking "I need to go to one of his Concerts." Then I realize I may never be able to attend one before he retires, and then I become sad, and then I'm thinking, well what if I sent him mail and asked if I can perform with him, and so on and so forth. Basically, I become pretty moody after the whole feeling of joy.

How do I know if I like someone, or if it's just their work I like?

2. Mirko

Admin Team Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi there! If I were to take a guess, I'd say you are big fan and really enjoy listening to his music and his musical abilities. Going to a concert is something special because you get to experience his music in quite a different way. Knowing that it is going to be pretty hard to attend one, it can be pretty disappointing. But, when it comes to attending a concert though: never say never. You might have the opportunity to attend a one of his concerts one day. :slight_smile:

3. QueerTransEnby

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well, this is an interesting topic. I can't say I have had a crush on a Christian musician, accept maybe the lead from Skillet. Chris Tomlin isn't really my thing, but I don't recall him being too old. The closest I get to liking that kind of music is Casting Crowns.

4. MouseKeeper

Casting Crowns is also one of my favorite musicians. I like Glorious Day which is an arrangement of One Day when Heaven was Filled with his praises, and I also like East to West.