1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Writing novels!!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Llama, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Llama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hai c:
    This is just a thread where everybody can share ideas and get input and stuff. Post little parts of your manuscripts, a synopsis or two, and everyone can listen. Totally a fun place to show off some skill or find good titles (SO HARD)

Here's a poll my friend made for me and my book (still untitled)
    What book would you want to buy? | Poll

But otherwise, come hither and show your stuff, flutter balls!!!

(!)(!)

---------- Post added 1st Nov 2014 at 03:31 AM ----------

P.S.- I meant flutterbells

2. SwimScotty

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I. Hate. Titles.
    I've only ever written two or three short stories. "Ari's Story" (Can you tell I don't do titles?) is posted online, and then there are a couple others that I don't share with other people (experimenting with erotica). I can post a link to "Ari" if anyone wants to read it.

I actually have two stories that I've started on but haven't been able to work on in a while. Writer's block coupled with lack of time and motivation to write killed me there. Typically I write with furries, because for some reason I just find them to be so freaking adorable. One is a murder mystery featuring a gay couple--the detective investigating and the forensic analyst he works with--as well as a bit of a twist (which is probably rather cliche, to be totally honest), and the other is a first-person story about a transgender (MtF) high school girl. I haven't gotten very far with hers yet. I may post synopses on here if I ever get some motivation to keep writing.

3. Llama

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual

Can you post a link?? c:

4. Hexagon

I just spent a week trying to name a religion for my novel.